Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

wav to mp3 convention app

i am working on a project that requires an mp3 file. is there an app that can convert from wave to mp3 ?

Comments

• edited November 2022

Most of the non-free editors will do it:

Auditor
    Ferrite Recording Studio
    TwistedWave

• cool thanks

• edited November 2022

I have no experience with any iOS apps that do that, but this looks okay at first glance, including wrt what I consider an important aspect, security/privacy: https://apps.apple.com/au/app/audio-converter-mp3/id1627929759

• @emjay said:
    I have no experience with any iOS apps that do that, but this looks okay at first glance, including wrt what I consider an important aspect, security/privacy: https://apps.apple.com/au/app/audio-converter-mp3/id1627929759

nice. thanks for the link this looks perfect

• No worries - hope it works out. I’ve always done that stuff on desktop, but looking at that app, now that I hunted one down.. might also try it. :)

• In audio share you can convert to m4a,save,then rename file not keeping extension and just type mp3 in place of m4a at end of name. You’ll loose visual reference of wave graphic in audio share but it has worked for me when sharing audio via text messaging and email . Make copy your your original wav before going through process, might be redundant but for the sake of it I think not keeping extension could cause the og wav to be over written

• https://apps.apple.com/us/app/wavebox-audio-editor/id1577078380

This is the audio editor I use, and it's free.

It exports to mp3

• I highly recommend using TwistedWave. It can do a lot.

• @arrrglee said:
    In audio share you can convert to m4a,save,then rename file not keeping extension and just type mp3 in place of m4a at end of name. You’ll loose visual reference of wave graphic in audio share but it has worked for me when sharing audio via text messaging and email . Make copy your your original wav before going through process, might be redundant but for the sake of it I think not keeping extension could cause the og wav to be over written

M4a files are not mp3. Renaming them does not make them mp3. So they wouldn’t work with something that plays only mp3 or an app that relies on the file extension for the format.

M4a is generally a better codec than mp3.