Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Kolkata

Indian Drummer, Korg Module Shakuhachi, Thumbjam Cello, SynthScaper LE and BASSalicious

Comments

• Very ethnic, and so invigorating.
    You are so appreciated, Mike!!!
    Happy Thanksgiving, my friend!!!
    Enjoy your day, with family and friends!!!
    Peace and Love,
    Rene

• ohh that emulator II shakuashi makes me feel more than 30 years younger.

• Thanks @ReneAsologuitar, I’m nothin if not ethnic.
    @jo92346 thx, bud, but what’s an Emulator ll?

• @LinearLineman it was the great E-mu sampler people like me could afford in the mid 80s: l think I paid less than 7 grand at the time. That crazy cheap. Lot of ram for the samples (20 sec or something), ANALOG filters and multitrack sequencer: the mother of the modern workstation. Now AudioLayer is just killing it but at the time it was the best bang for your bucks.

• That Indian Drummer sounds fantastic and what you’ve built around it sounds wonderful. I’m especially fond of the cellos.