Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The apps by Unfiltered Audio has been released

Comments

• @sevenape said:
    Silo and lo.fi.af are essential apps at any price!

Yes, both are brilliant

• Silo is amazing. I was on the beta and knew I’d get it no matter the cost, as it happens the cost is surprisingly low. It’s a high-end app, whatever that means.
    I’m getting them all, except not sure about the vinyl one as I’ve always felt this particular effect is too gimmicky. I mean, if you use a tape sim is not that immediately obvious, you get a sort of vintage vibe, whereas with vinyl crackle it’s notoriously obvious that you’re faking it.
    Ohm Bass mint is great too. Subtle but really works.
    Very glad we have UA making such a splashing entry,

• Great prices! I wonder if this is what they meant when they said there would be a good bundle offer at launch, or whether there will be an AppStore app bundle even on top of this?

• @jwmmakerofmusic you need Silo on your next ambient pad.

• @bleep said:
    @jwmmakerofmusic you need Silo on your next ambient pad.

For sure! It sounds incredible! It's funny how I'm currently burnt out on EDM and Ambient, but am getting into Lofi so much. But then again, I can make an Ambient pad based on 7th and 9th chords, chop it up in Koala, and use it in a Lofi production. ;)

• Superb news! Another big step for ios 🤘🏼

• yikes these are good

• @Grandbear said:
    It looks like the betas are still available if anyone wants to try before they buy (I do get that sometimes it's not about price but avoiding having too many options)

Yea they each had there own thread in this forum, so a quick search and you can try them out for free.

• Silo and Tails for me. Lovely stuff

• @bleep said:
    Great prices! I wonder if this is what they meant when they said there would be a good bundle offer at launch, or whether there will be an AppStore app bundle even on top of this?

There will be a $20 bundle offered after the App Store delay

• @ninobeatz said:

@bleep said:
    Great prices! I wonder if this is what they meant when they said there would be a good bundle offer at launch, or whether there will be an AppStore app bundle even on top of this?

NOW you tell me!
    lol

• i just got them all, they all are great !
    1. the reverb has become my favorite reverb and the best one on ios in my opinion,
    2. the lofi af is great and better then other in the category
    3. the ua needlepoint its a full vinyl simulator no other like it on ios,
    4. Bass mint is really handy and definitely a good one
    5. well silo i still need to spend more time with it but i can say i like the sound texture of it

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@ninobeatz said:

NOW you tell me!
    lol

Haha me too, but what I paid already feels like a total bargain 😎

• edited November 2022

Grabbed lo-fi-af as well 🙃
    The random patch generators on these plugins are worth more than $4.99 alone.

• Don't wait for the bundle! It's awesome to have Unfiltered Audio on iOS.

• Looks good. What's the end use for Bass Mint?

• Hahaha I had a nice day with my family today thinking that it was a quiet soft launch. Whoops. Going to catch up and reply to stuff.

The idea was that these would soft launch quietly today. Apple won't let us add things to a bundle until they're already released. I could have alternatively pulled everything from release and then bundled them, but I didn't want to risk everything then getting stuck in review during the holiday onslaught. So, I posted them for sale thinking that they wouldn't really be visible until I actively promoted them. Live and learn!

As @ninobeatz said, the bundle will be $19.99 whenever it releases until January 2nd, and then $39.99 when all the plugins go back up to their full price of $9.99 each.

I'm going to leave the betas up for a few more days since it's nice to have a pseudo demo option available.

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Looks good. What's the end use for Bass Mint?

Adding, subtracting, or refining frequencies around 140 Hz and lower. There are five modes. "Synthesize" synthesizes a sine wave and changes its amplitude with an envelope follower, so it adds bass where it doesn't exist. The other modes generally accentuate what already exists in that range, whether through saturation, resonance, or shaping. I wrote it because I suck at mixing and spent a few months binge-watching production videos for making low-end more present. I then distilled what I learned from the videos into a few quick controls. I probably use it the most out of any of our plugins, but it's also definitely the least "exciting".

• edited November 2022

Beta’d on Lo-Fi-AF and huge fan. Definitely buying.

How is Silo?

Just scrolled up and skimmed. Looks like Silo is a winner 🥇 too. Picking up both!

• @trickyflemming said:
    Hahaha I had a nice day with my family today thinking that it was a quiet soft launch. Whoops. Going to catch up and reply to stuff.

The idea was that these would soft launch quietly today. Apple won't let us add things to a bundle until they're already released. I could have alternatively pulled everything from release and then bundled them, but I didn't want to risk everything then getting stuck in review during the holiday onslaught. So, I posted them for sale thinking that they wouldn't really be visible until I actively promoted them. Live and learn!

As @ninobeatz said, the bundle will be $19.99 whenever it releases until January 2nd, and then $39.99 when all the plugins go back up to their full price of $9.99 each.

I'm going to leave the betas up for a few more days since it's nice to have a pseudo demo option available.

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Looks good. What's the end use for Bass Mint?

Adding, subtracting, or refining frequencies around 140 Hz and lower. There are five modes. "Synthesize" synthesizes a sine wave and changes its amplitude with an envelope follower, so it adds bass where it doesn't exist. The other modes generally accentuate what already exists in that range, whether through saturation, resonance, or shaping. I wrote it because I suck at mixing and spent a few months binge-watching production videos for making low-end more present. I then distilled what I learned from the videos into a few quick controls. I probably use it the most out of any of our plugins, but it's also definitely the least "exciting".

Thanks, sounds perfect :) Keep up the good etc etc

• I will buy the bundle. Theses apps are fantastic! @trickyflemming

• How is lo-fi-af (low-fi as f*ck?) compared to Woodlofier?

Both are currently on sale and similarly priced (wood costing $1 more, but is only 30% discounted compared to 50% for lo-fi-af).

• @trickyflemming At least 4 of them are in the Top 5, all are in the top 6 in us paid music App Store page

• @trickyflemming check that, top 7 but still, that’s quite an achievement to have all 5 that high at one time. Cheers!

• Silo - Granulator and Reverb is my kind of app, oh wow!

• edited November 2022

@Poppadocrock said:
    @trickyflemming check that, top 7 but still, that’s quite an achievement to have all 5 that high at one time. Cheers!

Are these intro prices? Until when? I need to buy an Apple card soon, I have so many apps to buy!

• Experiencing high latency on all the plugins on my first test in GB iPadOS…however I’m on iOS 16 public beta…

Are there any other GB users trying these fx?

• @PeteSasqwax said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@ninobeatz said:

NOW you tell me!
    lol

Haha me too, but what I paid already feels like a total bargain 😎

Exactly - at this price no need to wait for a bundle. Support these great devs dropping gorgeous experimental apps at ridiculously low prices.

• @realdawei said:
    Experiencing high latency on all the plugins on my first test in GB iPadOS…however I’m on iOS 16 public beta…

Have heard that re GB in some of the threads, maybe @trickyflemming can comment

• @Montreal_Music said:

@Poppadocrock said:
    @trickyflemming check that, top 7 but still, that’s quite an achievement to have all 5 that high at one time. Cheers!

Are these intro prices? Until when? I need to buy an Apple card soon, I have so many apps to buy!

Half price yes, can't remember for how long

• @realdawei said:
    Experiencing high latency on all the plugins on my first test in GB iPadOS…however I’m on iOS 16 public beta…

That is NOT the fault of the plug-ins but rather a good sign that hosts need to start catching up implementing PDC(plug-in delay compensation).

We’ve got all these amazing instruments and effects but the DAWs lag behind in features like it’s late 90s…