Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AudioLayer or What for Preset Creation for Live Playing

Hey everyone! I've been out of the loop for a while but will start playing Keys and guitar @ church soon. But for Keys I wanna create some really nice Worship Pads.
I was going through my apps and the one that came up with thr most Great pads was Syntronik. But it not AU. So. I already have AudioLayer but wonder if that is the best or is there anything else that works as good or better? Thanks for all suggestions.

Comments

• Take a look at Pure Synth Platinum (PSP).

• I did and didn't really like the Pads. Some are good though and sound great. Cakewalk Z3TA plus was the one I used to use live for a while but that is gone. Probably gonna use Audiolayer to sample Syntronik and make some useful presets. Just wondered if there was something easier or better.