Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Pure Piano Motifs - No. 2

Piano Motifs and Pure Piano.

Comments

• Welll… I hope you had a nice break. @LinearLineman put on an APB asking about you.

This is a real departure for you using a single instrument. You got some nice ideas from Piano Motifs. I’d like to hear about how you collected the MIDI and if there were multiple collections using different config settings over the same chord progression.

• @McD Yes, there were a lot of 'Piano Motifs'. Over a hundred, I think. I wasn't counting, just having a nice relaxing time. I finally settled on about forty that seemed to work and sounded nice to me. The idea was to use Piano Motifs without a lot of input from Paulie. There were a few minor edits, but it's mostly just Piano Motifs.

As I mentioned to MIke, I was spending some time at the house getting ready to sell. I was surprised to find that the piano was still there. I thought it was in Florida by now. I might just keep it in my tiny little condo. All my sheet music was still there and I spent hours playing some of my favorite stuff. My first piano recital was 'Stardust' and 'St. Louis Blues'. I think @LinearLineman may be familiar with that one. Peace and love, bro!

• Indeed, St. Louis Blues was my first. Glad you’re back, bro! Happy Thanksgiving 🙏😎

• @Paulieworld, great care taken in the selection and arrangement of motifs to produce a very enjoyable piece.

• lovely stuff, some great choice of motifs and engaging to listen to

• @matdun25848834 said:
    lovely stuff, some great choice of motifs and engaging to listen to

Thank you so much!

• @azul3D_Apps said:
    @Paulieworld, great care taken in the selection and arrangement of motifs to produce a very enjoyable piece.

Thank you Mr. Morales, sir! As a former programmer, I would love to see your code. I would gladly sign an NDA. However, as a musician (and I use the term loosely) I would prefer to preserve the mystery and just enjoy playing with it... for hours and hours. Excellent work, sir!

• Your talent for assembling different parts into an amazing track served you well here, Paul. You generated some great parts and made a great piece of music.

• @Paulieworld said:

@azul3D_Apps said:
    @Paulieworld, great care taken in the selection and arrangement of motifs to produce a very enjoyable piece.

Thank you Mr. Morales, sir! As a former programmer, I would love to see your code. I would gladly sign an NDA. However, as a musician (and I use the term loosely) I would prefer to preserve the mystery and just enjoy playing with it... for hours and hours. Excellent work, sir!

Thanks @Paulieworld 🙏. Being able to generate music out of some lines of code has been a fun and satisfying journey.

• @MadeofWax said:
    Your talent for assembling different parts into an amazing track served you well here, Paul. You generated some great parts and made a great piece of music.

All credit goes to Fernando Morales and his excellent Piano Motifs. I was just acting as a curator. From the subject line you can see this track is version 2. Number 1 wasn't very good. I still have 2 more! Thanks for listening and have a great day!

• Nicely curated sir !