Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audioshare/Cubasis deleted my files?

edited November 2022 in General App Discussion

I had a folder I was trying to share with Cubasis 3,
-i tried to mark all my freshly saved/edited samples in audioshare first from Cubasis but only one showed up.
-I tried to share it to cubasis from audioshare but only the same file showed
-I tried to share all the individual files at once with the same result.
-I tried to store the folder first in Files to export it from there, but only one file showed
When I headed back to audioshare all the dang files were lost from the folder, nada,

What just happened?
(:

Can I not trust Audioshare/Cubasis? Witch one?

Comments

• Try zipping the folder with the files AudioShare before you share it to Cubasis...
    In AudioShare you can import the files directly from Cubasis as the Cubasis folder is visible thru the Document picker...

• @Samu but they are all gone tho

• Could the session have timed out and Audioshare not saved them? But I listened to many of the new trimms, they where all there

• No clue, I've never had files 'disappear' in AudioShare...
    Did you check if they are in the AudioShare 'Trash' folder?

As far as I know AudioShare always makes a copy when you do trim, fade, normalize etc.

Reboot your device and try again as a last resort :sunglasses:
    (Personally I no longer use AudioShare and do most of my Sample editing using BM3, TwistedWave or AudioLayer).

Good Luck!