Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Kymatica apps on Black Friday Week Sale!

AUM, AudioShare, SECTOR, and all four AU3FX are now on sale! :)

http://kymatica.com/apps/

Comments

• edited November 2022

@j_liljedahl said:
    AUM, AudioShare, SECTOR, and all four AU3FX are now on sale! :)

http://kymatica.com/apps/

Bring back ProLoop! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

PS - if you donโ€™t have all @j_liljedahl apps you are missing some of the best on iOS.

๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• edited November 2022

Sector auv3 pretty please and I'd buy it all over again

• @j_liljedahl I finally bought all your apps (just to support) by getting Peak - it was the only one I didnโ€™t have ;)

Thank you so much for AUM. Without it my music/noise journey would have been a (D)AWFUL hell.

• The AU3FX apps are excellent. I have many others but I probably use these most of all, especially AU3FX: Dub on electric guitar.

• Hi, just bought all the AUs, Noice! ๐Ÿ˜บ๐ŸŽ›๐ŸŽธ

• Yes they are, you canโ€™t go wrong with any of them. Cheers @j_liljedahl

• Links from the sales thread for easy access

Kymatica Sale

AUM is $9 off at $12.99

Audioshare is $2 off at $2.99

Sector is $3 off at $5.99

AU3FX Dub is $3 off at $2.99

AU3FX Peak EQ is $3 off at $2.99

AU3FX Space is $3 off at $2.99

AU3FX Push is $3 off at $3.99

• Get these ESSENTIALS!
    Kymatica and our host Michael provide the air and water of the iOS music-making experience. Seriously.

• @audiblevideo said:

Thank you so much for AUM. Without it my music/noise journey would have been a (D)AWFUL hell.

Seconded! Just bought Sector, mainly as a thank you, though it looks like itโ€™s going to be fun once I get my head round it! ๐Ÿ™

• Think Iโ€™ll grab AUFX dub - one of the 1st fx apps I ever bought aboit 10-12 years ago when starting my iOS journey. AUv3 version will probably see more use.

• @tsferro said:
    Sector auv3 pretty please and I'd buy it all over again

+1! Thank you Dev for this sale. I have them all already. Please update Audioshare to get of the dreaded hourglass black screen bug once and for all. I use it every day. Cheers, ED