Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

WHAT APPS DID YOU BUY IN ALL CAPS?!?!?!

Comments

• I ONLY BOUGHT PIXELMATOR AND HAVEN'T USED IT YET. I DID GET ON THE BETA FOR SOMETHING VERY COOL WHICH IS DROPPING TOMORROW AT A VERY REASONABLE PRICE, THAT I RECKON A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL DIG. SO KEEP A FEW BEANS ASIDE FOR THAT!

• hOW lONG bACK aRE wE sHOUTING??

• @Stargazer said:
    GET OFF MY LAWN!

No idea what that would mean in this context, but that was my first thought seeing those all caps. 😄 Could be old age creeping up on me, but I don't even have a lawn.

Haha, that made me chuckle.

First thing I thought of was 'ALL CAPS when you spell the name' (a hip hop reference for those unaware).

• @ecou said:
    CRYSTALINE
    GF2 (upgrade)

Crystaline is awesome but I wish it could do what Magic dice does. A tweakable Magic dice is what I wish for in 2023.

What is GF2?

• PRE-ORDERED AUv3 HOST SAND

TAL-U-NO-LX

NFM

BANDDELAY

AUDIOEffX

HARMONY EIGHT

ENSO LOOPER

MUTE MASTER

DISCORD 4

EOS2

PANSTATION 2

Most of the apps were $2.99. The most expensive one $10.

• I bought crystalline. And I agree, I wish it did what magic dice does. Other than that I don’t know what to take advantage of. I truly am realizing I don’t got it… so no amount of apps will do much for me lol.

• SILO, LO-FI-AF (and no doubt the rest as consolation, after this Wales game…)

• SILO, LO-FI-AF and TAILS...

• SCALER 2
    MOTION FX

• @attakk said:
    hOW lONG bACK aRE wE sHOUTING??

ALL OF UNFILTERED AUDIO'S APPS DAMN IT! 😂

• edited November 2022

@NeuM said:

@ecou said:
    CRYSTALINE
    GF2 (upgrade)

Crystaline is awesome but I wish it could do what Magic dice does. A tweakable Magic dice is what I wish for in 2023.

What is GF2?

@NeuM said:

@ecou said:
    CRYSTALINE
    GF2 (upgrade)

What is GF2?

GRAND FINALE 2. It is almost free if you have bought the first version. Mine was 2$CAD

Édit: i forgot the all caps. 😎

• @rollin said:

@Stargazer said:
    GET OFF MY LAWN!

No idea what that would mean in this context, but that was my first thought seeing those all caps. 😄 Could be old age creeping up on me, but I don't even have a lawn.

First thing I thought of was 'ALL CAPS when you spell the name' (a hip hop reference for those unaware).

I was watching Gran Torino clips on youtube a while ago, may have influenced me. 😅

But enough playing around, time to go ON TOPIC… can't list all plugs, too many, some notable ones though (notable for me anyway, others mileage may vary):

• MONONOKE
    • LOOPBUD (hoping to incorporate this one into my workflow, a first draft kind of thing)
    • WOODSTEPPER
    • ENSO LOOPER

It's not over yet.

• @Stargazer said:

@rollin said:

@Stargazer said:
    GET OFF MY LAWN!

I was watching Gran Torino clips on youtube a while ago, may have influenced me. 😅

But enough playing around, time to go ON TOPIC… can't list all plugs, too many, some notable ones though (notable for me anyway, others mileage may vary):

• MONONOKE
    • LOOPBUD (hoping to incorporate this one into my workflow, a first draft kind of thing)
    • WOODSTEPPER
    • ENSO LOOPER

It's not over yet.

Re Loopbud, don't forget to check out Midi Tape Recorder - free and it records mpe midi too!

• I PUBLISHED MY PIECE SO IT'S ALL ON:

• BARK FILTER
    • VELVET MACHINE
    • VHS SYNTH

I SHOULD HAVE HAD ALL ALREADY RIGHT? SO... NEED TO GET MORE... WE ARE NOT AT BLACK FRIDAY YET!

• @Gavinski said:

@Stargazer said:

@rollin said:

@Stargazer said:
    GET OFF MY LAWN!

• MONONOKE
    • WOODSTEPPER
    • ENSO LOOPER

It's not over yet.

Re Loopbud, don't forget to check out Midi Tape Recorder - free and it records mpe midi too!

I rediscovered that one only a few days ago, got it earlier and forgot about it. Will explore both as soon as things calm down.

• @belldu said:
    I PUBLISHED MY PIECE SO IT'S ALL ON:

• BARK FILTER
    • VELVET MACHINE
    • VHS SYNTH

I SHOULD HAVE HAD ALL ALREADY RIGHT? SO... NEED TO GET MORE... WE ARE NOT AT BLACK FRIDAY YET!

CONGRATULATIONS!

• OMG THE APPS I BOUGHT IN ALL CAPS!

SAMPLETRON WAS TOO GOOD TO PASS UP AT $19.99 (I WAS PREPARED FOR IT TO BE TWICE THAT ON SALE)
    VHS SYNTH

AND THEN KLEVGRAND...
    FOSFAT
    BORSTA
    SLAMMER
    SKAKA
    AND
    REAMP

AND ASIDE FROM GARAGE BAND I STILL HAVEN'T PICKED A HOST/DAW !

M A D N E S S ! ! !

• That's a good deal on sampletron. There are only a few instruments I use with any regularity in it, so if I had bought at full price I wouldn't have, personally, got much value from it, but well worth snapping up for that kind of money!

@TheHewitt said:
    OMG THE APPS I BOUGHT IN ALL CAPS!

SAMPLETRON WAS TOO GOOD TO PASS UP AT $19.99 (I WAS PREPARED FOR IT TO BE TWICE THAT ON SALE)
    VHS SYNTH

AND THEN KLEVGRAND...
    FOSFAT
    BORSTA
    SLAMMER
    SKAKA
    AND
    REAMP

M A D N E S S ! ! !

YouT

• SAMPLETRON. WOWEE, WHAT A SALE!

• IS VELVET MACHINE ON SALE?

IS IT OK?

• So FaR..

IK MULTIMEDIA HAMMOND BX-3 ORGAN
    KLEVGRAND BORSTA AND
    GRAND FINALE 2
    SCALER 2

• edited November 2022

Recently scored All the RRS audio processors and all the new UNFILTERED AUDIO plugins. + ABLETON NOTE and LOOPMIX…
    Broke a year long app buying hiatus with this little buying spree.

• @audiblevideo said:

@LinearLineman said:
    My favorite Al Capp’s is The Shmoo, although Lil Abner and Fearless Fosdick we’re good, too.

I bought SAMPLR, which I’ll probably never use, but for five bucks I couldn’t resist trying to expand my tech resistance.

Many if not most have fallen into that $5 trap

I fear for iOS app gluttons and collectors (and experimentalists) when desktop prices finally reach these tiny shores

Samplr is fun even after almost a decade

If desktop prices come to iOS, my days of collecting dozens of plugins are over ..would still buy a few on occasion, but far more selectively.

Which is not a bad thing, mind you. The more big ticket apps we get, like IK’s Hammond B-3, the more it might encourage other big desktop devs to bring their flagships to the platform.

• I was taught the so-called Netquette. Writing in capital letters is needed in case of any danger. F..k please end this topic of f..k.
    Sorry, that sound sore, but save tour capitals for emergency

• JUST BOUGHT AUM

Still have no idea how would it fit my workflow (it probably won't lol), but everyone seems to love it.

• SENODE
    • TAL U-NO-LX
    • HAMMERHEAD
    • RUISMAKER FM
    • PHASEMAKER
    • RYMDIGARE
  • KORG iM1. SO GOOD. TOTALLY ALLCAPSWORTHY!

• @alexwasashrimp said:
    JUST BOUGHT AUM

Still have no idea how would it fit my workflow (it probably won't lol), but everyone seems to love it.

The Sound Test Room on YouTube has lots of good videos on different ways to use AUM.

https://www.youtube.com/c/TheSoundTestRoom/search?query=AUM

• @TheHewitt said:
    OMG THE APPS I BOUGHT IN ALL CAPS!

VHS SYNTH

AND THEN KLEVGRAND...
    FOSFAT
    BORSTA
    SLAMMER
    SKAKA
    AND
    REAMP

M A D N E S S ! ! !

PICK DRAMBO!

I GOT BORSTA, IT'S AMAZING