Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MusicPutty (a note-based vocal pitch editor) is now on the App Store

Comments

• @king_picadillo

Also, the "ability to import vocal clips" will be coming very soon in the next update along with advanced tools for controlling "vibrato, legato, and formant".

After those are all done, the next item on the roadmap would be AUv3 support.

• @AutumnRock said:
    @king_picadillo

Also, the "ability to import vocal clips" will be coming very soon in the next update along with advanced tools for controlling "vibrato, legato, and formant".

Oh yeah!

• @AutumnRock said:
    @king_picadillo

Please consider a couple tools for the timeline, like repeating audio, because many times I sing over loops

• @AutumnRock Thanks for the clarification. Since it is documented that I am the world’s second worst singer, I require weapons grade pitch correction so I will have to wait for the update.

• Nice, I really like it! It runs super smoothly which makes it very enjoyable to use :smiley: I can see this being useful for recording vocal ideas and maybe as a practice tool as well. Looking forward to see how it’ll grow with updates!

• @king_picadillo :D No problem, stay tuned!

• @Plien <3 Glad you enjoy the app!

• Congratulations! I'm really looking forward to being able to use it in my productions. Is there a release forecast with these features of importing audio, being able to work with wav, vibrato, etc...?

• @Baldassi said:
    Congratulations! I'm really looking forward to being able to use it in my productions. Is there a release forecast with these features of importing audio, being able to work with wav, vibrato, etc...?

Thank you!
    I am aiming to have audio import and vibrato control released in January next year (along with controls for legato and formant shift). Stay tuned!

• @AutumnRock said:
    @king_picadillo

👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

• Be cool if you could export the midi file that shows up. The audio export is cool but I’d love to get the midi, which is represented in the screen, out into a daw/host/Au app. Is there plans on that feature? Either export or virtual midi be really useful. A step further would be multi channel midi export, or multi-channel virtual/core midi out.

• MIDI export please

• edited December 2022

@Poppadocrock @tidtian
    Thanks for the feedback. This is actually a feature I am planning to add in another app of mine called Nail the Pitch which focuses more on quickly notating ideas. If I do implement the feature, it will probably show up in Nail the Pitch first, but I am open to bringing it to MusicPutty as well.

• @White Neat! I didn't know we can embed tweets directly.

Also coming in the next update is a set of advanced tools:

• vibrato scaling
    • legato length adjustment
    • formant shift (independent from pith shift)

I will be sharing more videos about them later

• @AutumnRock said:
    @White Neat! I didn't know we can embed tweets directly.

• vibrato scaling

Wow, awesome!

• @Stuntman_mike said:

@AutumnRock said:
    @White Neat! I didn't know we can embed tweets directly.

• vibrato scaling

Wow, awesome!

Excited about the independent formant shifter!

• Please bring all of your apps to macOS desktop. 😃

• @NeuM said:
    Please bring all of your apps to macOS desktop. 😃

Note. Having an official macOS version is on my to-do list.
    For now, the iPad version should work as a short-term alternative. I always test the iPad version on Macbooks before each release.

• When is the update planned to be released. Looks very interesting?

• @ZooBaaDoo It will be out Jan next year.

• Version 1.1.1 is out:

-------- Introducing the Pro Version --------

[Unlock additional tools to take your vocal production to the next level]

• Formant Shifting: Create exciting vocal effects by shifting the formant of each note independently of the note's pitch
    • Vibrato Scaling: Reshape vibrato by reducing or amplifying its pitch variation
    • Legato Tool: Complete control over the duration of legato between two notes

[Vocal Importing]

• With Pro Version, users no longer have to record everything in the app and will be able to import a wide range of audio formats to be analyzed by MusicPutty

[WAV Exporting]

• Export your song in lossless WAV files
    • Export individual stems in WAV files

[Unlimited Tracks]

• With Pro Version, you can create as many tracks as your device can support

-------- General Improvements --------

[Audio Engine Improvements]

• Refine the phase alignment logic to ensure smooth transitions between notes
    • Improve performance and reduce memory usage

[Mixer]

• Add solo & mute buttons to each track
    • You can now reset each track's volume and pan settings by double-clicking on the slider

[UX improvements]

• Refine the window scrolling behavior
    • Refine the logic of transport buttons
  • Timing is everything - This on subscription for £5 a month or the Audio Evolution Plug in for £15 (on sale)

• @BiancaNeve said:
    Timing is everything - This on subscription for £5 a month or the Audio Evolution Plug in for £15 (on sale)

I see a $4.99 and a $29.99 IAP on the store but now I see they are both subscription :(

• @cokomairena said:

@BiancaNeve said:
    Timing is everything - This on subscription for £5 a month or the Audio Evolution Plug in for £15 (on sale)

I see a $4.99 and a $29.99 IAP on the store but now I see they are both subscription :(

Deal-breaker for me. Good thing I can sing in tune if I have to!