Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How to download SynthMaster 2 new expansion bank?

SynthMaster 2’s new expansion Alonso Sound Future Rave shows as being purchased, and I’m pretty sure it should be available to me since I bought the entire bundle upgrade, doesn’t show up in my presets though after re-downloading the two downloads from the drop down menu.

KV331’s iPad apps are a mess. Great sound, always some little problem though.

Comments

• Hi,
    We are updating the bundle file, I'll inform again when all is ready

• Some time ago Apple changed their IAP content hosting policy, they do not host new IAPs on their servers anymore. Old IAPs are supposed to be not effected but it will be quite challanging to update the content

• :)
    A big Thanks here - for all your good work and for being very responsive!

• Hi folks, I updated the app, added new Burak Yeter expansion pack as well. All expansions bundle is also updated, users who own this pack can restore it to get the new expansions.

• Latest update fixed it, so all the packs can be downloaded.