Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Launchpad App on Mac?

A while back I had the Launchpad App on a test machine running that beta which allowed side loading. Today, I opened up the App Store on the Mac, and went to My Purchases, and the Launchpad App was there to download. I wanted to ask if this was the case for everyone else?

Comments

• I have just tried this and I was able to download Launchpad on my M1 Mac from the "iPhone and iPad Apps" section. The Pro IAP was also automatically unlocked.

• edited November 2022

@MisplacedDevelopment said:
    I have just tried this and I was able to download Launchpad on my M1 Mac from the "iPhone and iPad Apps" section. The Pro IAP was also automatically unlocked.

Thanks for checking! If you go to
    /Users/YourUserName/Library/Group Containers/group.novationmusic.launchpad/com.novationmusic.launchpad/ContentPacks - You can access all your downloaded sound packs. Tho this might not be the case for subscription - guessing those are served from the cloud.

• edited November 2022

Can confirm it works with Launchpad hardware. I plugged in my Launchpad Pro.

Oddities:

To delete a recording you swipe left on it, but I couldn't do that with the mouse at first. I had to enable "Touch Preferences" (command + ,) for it to become possible.

It won't show an icon in the dock like other iOS apps on an M1 Mac will do.

• edited November 2022

What a find.

Anyone figured out how to run this in your Daw yet?

• Factory waves are
    /Applications/Launchpad.app/Wrapper/Launchpad.app/FactoryPacks