Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Radio Audio Unit 1.0.1, now with 37k+ station list, searchable and hashtag-able

https://apps.apple.com/app/id6443915816

Radio Audio Unit is an audio unit plugin that plays internet radio stations(37,000+). They are divided into groups(blues, classical, country...) and genres(acoustic blues, country blues, delta blues ...)

Features:

• Large number of stations(37,000+). Browse by group, genre, hashtag
  • Search by name/group/genre and #hashtag.
  • SMART BROWSER can trap audio links while you are browsing and send them directly to the player.
  • Randomize function to automatically randomly choose a station (by group, genre, station)
  • Compatible with host transport controls, state saving, etc
  • Auv3 parameters: Gain control, trigger play/pause/stop/rewind random group/genre/station. To help advanced users control the plugin. I have exposed 4 parameters to control the state of the player, 3 parameters to randomize the station. Stop parameter will cause the player to cancel all of its connections.

Comments

• The hashtag system works great. Thank you for implementing some of my requests/suggestions. :)

• I thought this had a thread but maybe it was about the beta. Crap if I would have realized that I would have created one. Anyway… awesome app @anhnd101 the amount of presets is unreal, no need to add any, maybe a few preferences, but it’s loaded. easy to use, easy to understand ui… I’m definitely liking it. Cheers!

I did have one thought… I was hoping for 2 more categories. Public domain, and Creative Commons. I like to find those, I have a small list, but some, so I can use pretty much whatever is played on stations that only play PD or CC. Actually probably my most used types of stations… dm if you want me to send my list. Maybe 20-25 not sure… cheers and congratulations on the release.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    I thought this had a thread but maybe it was about the beta. Crap if I would have realized that I would have created one. Anyway… awesome app @anhnd101 the amount of presets is unreal, no need to add any, maybe a few preferences, but it’s loaded. easy to use, easy to understand ui… I’m definitely liking it. Cheers!

I did have one thought… I was hoping for 2 more categories. Public domain, and Creative Commons. I like to find those, I have a small list, but some, so I can use pretty much whatever is played on stations that only play PD or CC. Actually probably my most used types of stations… dm if you want me to send my list. Maybe 20-25 not sure… cheers and congratulations on the release.

oh, that's awesome !!
    Could you send me those stations's list?

• This video shows how to get Classical Renaissance Stations using smart browser inside Radio Audio Unit:

Basically, you google the audio type,
    then looking for website that has that type of music you are looking for
    When the site play any audio music, smart browser will trap it and show "Validating new Url"
    After that, it will auto send that link to the player, then you can add that as a new station.

• @anhnd101 - Sent you a report from the app, but will mention it here too. A lot of the presets are all pointing to http://streaming.radionomy.com/JamendoLounge - if you look in the Talk/Politics section they nearly all are...

Otherwise, I love the plugin so thanks for all your hard work!

• @enkaytee said:
    @anhnd101 - Sent you a report from the app, but will mention it here too. A lot of the presets are all pointing to http://streaming.radionomy.com/JamendoLounge - if you look in the Talk/Politics section they nearly all are...

Otherwise, I love the plugin so thanks for all your hard work!

Oh I though I do the filter for duplicate url. I guess I did something wrong. I will check for that now.
    and thank you again for your support ^_^