Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

37 free presets for Samplewiz 2

edited November 2022 in General App Discussion

First official demo!

Source sample of this preset is an electric guitar 1 cycle waveform.
It is sequenced by an evolving pattern made in Cykle step sequencer. Drums are FAC Drumkit drum machine (DJ Puzzle Gretsch 135th anniversary kit) sequenced with Octachron.

This bank has 37 presets for the @bleassapp Samplewiz 2 synth/sampler. It's a free bank that can be downloaded from my Free Sounds page (many more free goodies too). PDF document with preset list and installation instructions are included in the download.

https://lesproductionszvon.com/freesounds.htm

Comments

• Amazing, thank you very much @zvon !

• @benlefoe Thanks for your comment, glad you like it!

Note that the preset demoed here, like many others in this bank, is rather experimental and most are SFX but some can be played as conventional instruments, like the ones based on my own trumpet and my Supertone reed organ.

• Thanks @zvon ❤️

• Hi Proppa,
    You're welcome!

• Thanks Zvon.
    Has anyone heard when this sampler will be available for desktop?
    I dm’d them on twatter and they dont seem to check msg’s.

• @BirbHope said:
    Thanks Zvon.
    Has anyone heard when this sampler will be available for desktop?
    I dm’d them on twatter and they dont seem to check msg’s.

You're welcome!
    Don't know about the desktop version, their website still says 2022.

• Another example, ambient loop with 3 presets!

Track 1: source sample is a 1 cycle waveform from Julie Resynth sample set, sequenced with Octachron, external audio FX is FAC Medusa.

Track 2: source is a trumpet sample from my trumpet playing days, sequenced with Cem Olcay Stepbud, no external audio FX.

Track 3: source sample is a reed organ sample from my Reed Organs sample set, sequenced with AudioModern Riffer, external audio FX is FAC Medusa.

The speech samples are from the Memory Collection packs. SFX at the is an underwater sound recorded with a hydrophone from Patreon reward pack 06.