Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New ‘Obituaries’ Category?

A bit satirical, yes I’m guilty.

But in all seriousness, I really do enjoy learning about somebody’s contribution to music after they’ve passed. I don’t always see it in the news.
Sometimes it’s music I’ve heard many times throughout the years but I never put a name to it, studio musicians as an example.
Other times I may have never heard of or wasn’t interested in their music, but i learn of their influence on a genre or artist that I enjoy.
I thought it’d be nice to have it all in one place, as a kind of historical thing.

I really do appreciate when the old heads around here post their RIPs and also the comments that follow of some shared experiences or the impact that the deceased have left behind.

Some young artists have been taken too soon too. I like to see and hear what moves the kids nowadays. I think it’s important to listen to what they have to say and what they’re going through. Sure, they lack wisdom, but they are unfiltered and concise, and seem to have a keen intuition of calling things out that are currently fucked-up.