Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
Loop Pro Update Version 1.0.28
App "Loopy Pro: Looper DAW Sampler"
Developer: A Tasty Pixel
Minimum OS Version: 12.0
Loopy Pro is a live-looper. And a sampler. And a sequencer. And a very capable AUv3 Audio Unit host. And a DAW. And an AUv3 Audio Unit.
You get the idea. Loopy Pro is deep. But it's also designed to be friendly, and a great deal of fun.
You can set up Loopy Pro to work however you do, with features like hands-free looping with count-in, count-out and automatic loop detection; or "free" looping, where you can choose on-the-fly how long to make loops. There's even retrospective recording, where you can lock in a loop after the fact.
There's extensive MIDI controller support, including built-in support for the Launchpad, the APC40 mk2 and the MIDI Fighter Twister, and effortless MIDI Learn for setting up your controllers.
You can also drag-and-drop audio straight onto loops in Loopy Pro, with sophisticated tempo and pitch adjustments, and use Loopy Pro as a clip launcher, with all kinds of options for song sectioning.
The built-in mixer lets you set up insert and send effects for every channel in your project, and load AUv3 Audio Unit instruments, effects, and MIDI sequencers.
And there's a built-in sequencer, for arranging songs, and even performing them live, totally automated and hands-free.
There's also a great deal still to come.
So, what are you reading this for? Go take Loopy Pro for a spin – there's a 7-day free trial just waiting for you.
Join other Loopy Pro users on Discord, Facebook or the forums - loopypro.com/communities
Loopy Pro's Pricing Structure:
Loopy Pro has a pricing structure that mimics the classic desktop software model, in order to enable continued development:
• A 7-Day Free Trial, so you can make an informed purchasing decision.
• A one-off In-App Purchase to buy the app: to keep, forever.
– This gets you permanent access to all current features, and all those added in the following 12 months.
– It also gets you bug and compatibility fixes for the lifetime of the app.
• A completely optional "Upgrade" In-App Purchase, available any time from 12 months after initial purchase, to buy the latest features and all those released in the following 12 months, to keep forever. Upgrade once, or every year, or just when there's a new feature you want, or never upgrade after the initial purchase – it's completely up to you. And you keep what you buy, forever.
• This will allow Loopy Pro to continue evolving for years to come, while letting me support my family.
RELEASE NOTES: Version 1.0.28
See what's coming next in Loopy Pro, help guide development and follow specific features at LP's roadmap: roadmap.loopypro.com
- When putting instrument audio units into idle mode, clear MIDI notes and audio decays
- Improved mixer solo implementation
- Added hide/show and enable/disable buttons to long press popup on effect icons in mixer
- Fixed issue with sending MIDI to MIDI-capable effects
- Fixed some potential issues on project load
- Fixed a possible crash when using “Wait for Playback”
- Added missing disable-effect-with-decay feature to effect toggle buttons on mixer and AUv3 window toolbar
- Fixed issue with opening exported controller profiles
- Fixed clock seek action when using non-phase-locked loops
- Fixed issue with undo action on hold/double-tap, when alongside tap to toggle record (as on some hardware loopstations)
- Fixed incorrect loop offset in sequencer when recording non-phase-locked loops from a stopped timeline
- Fixed some issues with multiply/divide
- Revised decay end trigger when disabling effects, and added a 10s timeout in case effect doesn't go silent
- Fixed issue where cancelled tail recording could cancel whole loop record
- Fixed issue that could break undo/redo when clearing a clip
- Fixed file renaming in App Extension folder
- Only apply audio source send reset if bus has route to output
- Fixed some MIDI clock send issues, particularly when synced via Link
- Fixed phase locked loop playback with time stretching disabled
- Fixed disappearing AUv3 windows on device rotation, and associated AUv3 crashes
- Tweaked glid slicer playback of even subdivisions
- Fixed crash when playing back using slicer with a loop crossfade duration of zero
- Fixed spurious audio input when LP is hosted as an instrument AUv3