Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ios Usb thumb Drive Eject Files Corrupt

edited November 2022 in Other

Using a usb drive to transfer audio files via apple files app and having issues including corrupting the files/drive. Seemed if I closed the files app first before removing the drive it would help but no longer. I read trying a different files app may help, or turning off the ipad completely before removing drive. Obviously an eject button within the files app would be ideal.
Any help, advice or experience?

Comments

• @hibjshop said:
    Using a usb drive to transfer audio files via apple files app and having issues including corrupting the files/drive. Seemed if I closed the files app first before removing the drive it would help but no longer. I read trying a different files app may help, or turning off the ipad completely before removing drive. Obviously an eject button within the files app would be ideal.
    Any help, advice or experience?

What sort of drive are you using?

• They work fine until they get screwed up

• I’ve always had issues like this when using sd cards and usb sticks. I had similar problems with an iPad Pro.

SSD hardrives seem to be more reliable though.