Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis - Midi drum track volume control

edited July 2014 in App Tips and Tricks

Posted this over at the Steinberg forum as well.

I imported a midi drum track from Drum Studio. Worked like a charm, but the hihats and cymbals were too loud, way louder than in DS (relative to the rest of the drums). I lowered the volume of the hihats in DS, and did a new midi export, but they are still as loud in Cubasis.
Lowering the volume/velocity of each hit one by one in Cubasis is a pain, so I wonder if there is a way to change the volume of all hits of one instrument at once? Or if I dare to dream... split them into separate tracks...

Anyone?