Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cherry Audio's version of the CS-80 is out now, called the "GX-80"

2»

Comments

• edited November 2022

@oat_phipps said:

@Stargazer said:
    I want it. I wonder what Vangelis would say though. That old thing? Lmao. I've moved on. Did you see me play on a Philicorda in '79? No. I like the cutting-edge, not the retro

(Note: I have no idea what he actually would say, I've only read a total of two interviews or something. But he's actually on my list of people to learn more about, his workflow and thoughts on songwriting and what-not. I've heard about the cards he used, if that was him.)

Have you at least seen his ridiculous custom midi setup? He’s got that thing masterminded like a boss. And paper notes! How novel!

I wonder what he called that workstation, you just know he had a super-nerdy name for it or a woman’s name like a man calls a car. Ol’ Betsy.

According to this web site, this is the complete list of all of his synths and drum machines.

• edited November 2022

Love a lot of Polyphonic's videos, which are typically about musicians and songs. This is about the GX1

https://youtu.be/WLSditiJVpc

Keith Emerson and "Fanfare for the Common Man are in here. Does the GX-80 have similar presets?