Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Music player recommendation

So firstly I have my music sorted in folders not by tags because I listen to a lot of unknown music which is not tagged properly meaning that players like iTunes VLC Player and others will put a lot of artists from very different genres into unknown artists category which makes it hard to find stuff
So I have sorted all my album folders into folders for certain genres and need a player that categorises music not by tags but buy folders

On my android phone I have a player called mort player Music which does exactly that also has the capability of shuffling not the songs but the albums so when I don’t exactly know what I want to listen to I can just select shuffle and listen toa random album one track after the other but then after that I get completely different albums from my collection
So if the player could do something like that it would be great too
Does anybody have any suggestions?

Comments