Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

So I visited the University of Waterloo | Season 4, Episode 2 | AMA

edited November 2022 in Other

So, we’re back at it. This time, I took a trip to the University of Waterloo. Yeah, the legendary university that a lot of future advancements happen.

In this two part series, we take a tour of the campus, and also I perform an improvised set on campus.

Let’s get to it…

Comments

• So, I visited the University of Waterloo (and played a Piano set) | Season 4, Episode 2 - PART 2

• For a major in engineering and a minor in music ? : ) (Or the opposite?)

• @SamSamSam said:
    For a major in engineering and a minor in music ? : ) (Or the opposite?)

Actually, possibly a masters. I’m already an Industrial Engineer, but it’s great to learn more about technology. Plus, it makes sense to visit schools and learn from different perspectives.

Music is always around. I continuously learn, practice, and do a lot of work that’s focused on music.

Here’s a directional speaker I built with my team back in 2014 during my Electrical Engineering degree.

SPEAKER PROJECT : UNIVERSITY

• I’m very proud of being a Waterloo EE grad. Thanks for the tour - it’s changed a lot since I was there in the 70s. I hope you do your masters there!

• @SamSamSam said:
    For a major in engineering and a minor in music ? : ) (Or the opposite?)

Forgot to put AMA on the title. Guess that makes you the winner of an app. I'll keep you posted.