Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audiobus suddenly fails

When starting up it loads apps
Then it stops
Reinstalled twice...
Help me cause i amgoing to the composition course next week in Berlin and donot want to be helpless...

Comments

• edited July 2014

What device are you using? What apps are you trying to load, and in what slots? What iOS are you running? Have you rebooted your device? How much space do you have remaining on your iOS device?

• Who are your people and where do they summer?

• Any app
    Anny effect
    Ipad air 128gig
    Plenty of memory left
    Rebooted n times

• What version of AB are you running and what buffer size is set?

• A simple reboot usually solves this.

• Let me know a couple of apps specifically, and if I have them, I'll set it up, verify it, save the state, and post it, so you can try to load it.

• The "simple reboot" is step 1 anytime I install a new app and it seems to be acting wonky.

iOS is so seamless, it is easy to forget the complexity of what is going on inside these little devices. :-) I guess that's part of what makes them great.