Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mini D comes to MPC models.

2»

Comments

• Pulled the trigger on the Mini D today.

You save a few bucks using this coupon code
    MPCSAVE10

I was thinking about buying this or the Model 84 VST today. I went with the Mini D since I still want to see how much I can stay in the MPC ecosystem and learn the MPC controls well, esp. with a synth plug-in.

Wish I could find manuals for this and the OPx-4. Esp. the OPX-4!

• @alecsbuga said:
    The MPC One is my favorite standalone box so far. I've sold my Maschine+ and sticked to this one.
    If anyone is interested in making it portable, I can power it for hours using an Anker Battery with PowerDelivery and a special usb-c adapter from these guy https://www.songbirdfx.com/products/
    Tried RipCord but it gets hot and doesn't provide enough Amps to power the device.

I've downloaded the trial for Mini D and Flavor Pro yesterday, DIRECTLY from the device which is bonkers, and I'm no expert in Moogs but it sounded fat enough for my taste.

The fact that we get those great plugins (talking about the previous launch) on a standalone machine is dope. The other ones consume a lot of CPU, but the MPC has a button for bouncing a track to WAV so you can freeze it.

@alecsbuga Which one of the SongbirdFX cables you mentioned are compatible with the the MPC One I believe it required 19 Volts can only see a 18 Volt?

• edited October 2022

Dieter recommented the 20V one. Which works ok.
    But I'm OCD and I got from Amazon a 19v one which is like an L shaped adapter and does the same trick

• FYI, finally found all manuals to Mini D and other MPC plugins.

https://airmusictech.com/virtual-instruments.html

• edited November 2022

Click the eye icon by any plugin description and look for download links.

Also, Mini D comes with a VST version, not just the MPC version.