Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Midnight At Mother's

edited October 2022 in Creations

When I was young and single, me and 'The Dawgs' would go downtown to Mother's on Division St. It was a Chicago landmark night club, featured in the movie 'About Last Night'. They had a DJ that played some incredible stuff. I had the opportunity to chat with him for a few minutes (it cost me a gin and tonic) and he described his process. When I started this track, I thought of him and decided to go for a similar sound. It's just mindless dance music, but... WTF. Undt now ve dance!

Comments

• I’ll bet you have been collecting for years… it reminds me of the vinyl collect my DJ Nephew has in his garage.

Th trick I guess is maintaining some for of organization over the resources to be able to recall something that might fit.

As always, your World is a place I’d like to retire to someday.

• @McD said:
    I’ll bet you have been collecting for years… it reminds me of the vinyl collect my DJ Nephew has in his garage.

Th trick I guess is maintaining some for of organization over the resources to be able to recall something that might fit.

As always, your World is a place I’d like to retire to someday.

Yes, I have been collecting. There is a TV show called 'Hoarders'. That would be me. I doubt if you would want to retire to my world unless you really like beans and franks, Hope things are going better for you and your wife. Hang in there, bro. There is a meaning to all of this. Trust in God and be a good man. Adios amigo!

• @Paulieworld said:
    Hope things are going better for you and your wife. Hang in there, bro. There is a meaning to all of this. Trust in God and be a good man. Adios amigo!

Still at the hospital waiting for a couple fistulas to heal and close so she can get off IV nutrition and go home. IV Nutrition is amazing… 20 years ago she would have just starved with her injuries. She’s at the clear liquids stage on the road to be able to
    Get enough orally to go home.

• @Paulieworld said:

When I was young and single, me and 'The Dawgs' would go downtown to Mother's on Division St. It was a Chicago landmark night club, featured in the movie 'About Last Night'. They had a DJ that played some incredible stuff. I had the opportunity to chat with him for a few minutes (it cost me a gin and tonic) and he described his process. When I started this track, I thought of him and decided to go for a similar sound. It's just mindless dance music, but... WTF. Undt now ve dance!

++++++++++
    This is truly a lovely recording, perfect for a runway show.
    I remember my days, younger days, hanging around with friends, and this type music is dug!!!
    We go to parties and dance with the ladies, yeahhhhh.
    Very nicely done.
    Rene

• @McD said:

@Paulieworld said:
    Hope things are going better for you and your wife. Hang in there, bro. There is a meaning to all of this. Trust in God and be a good man. Adios amigo!

Still at the hospital waiting for a couple fistulas to heal and close so she can get off IV nutrition and go home. IV Nutrition is amazing… 20 years ago she would have just starved with her injuries. She’s at the clear liquids stage on the road to be able to
    Get enough orally to go home.

++++++++++++++++
    @McD
    @Paulieworld
    Very nice words, Paul!
    And prayers and blessings upon you, Dave. You are an inspiration, and your love and devotion is clearly on display.
    Love and Prayers,
    Rene

• edited October 2022

@ReneAsologuitar said:

@Paulieworld said:

++++++++++
    This is truly a lovely recording, perfect for a runway show.
    I remember my days, younger days, hanging around with friends, and this type music is dug!!!
    We go to parties and dance with the ladies, yeahhhhh.
    Very nicely done.
    Rene

Those were some good times, my friend. I'm glad we both have good memories to revisit from time to time. Have a peaceful day.

• edited February 2023

Don't know why I missed this before, but giving this a well-deserved bump because it's excellent. I love the ambience and the music is definitely danceable.

• I also missed this one… let’s have another bump 😊