Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Reactable, Audiobus and Auria

Problems with Reactable Mobile here, but it seems the responsible is Auria.

Open Audiobus, Reactable as Input, Auria as Output for recording.
Start both apps.
Set table in Reactable.
Set Auria Input Matrix accordingly and Rec Enabled for the channel.
Back to Reactable, and the table is empty... The following message appears:

"Warning: System is too slow. All objects were removed from the table."

Set it up again, go back to Audiobus and Auria is "sleeping". Set it again and now Reactable is "sleeping".
If eventually both apps stay opened, there's absolutely no sound going to Auria, in any case...

Edit: Just tried it again now and Reactable was totally frozen when I got back to it from Auria after trying the above procedure.

Same set with Loopy HD instead of Auria and everything works ok.

What could be wrong?

Comments

• I think the Reactable guys mentioned that Reactable output is buggy. Please stay tuned for an update that they've just submitted and which should be live in the next week.

• Great! Thanks Sebastian!

• edited March 2013

New Update today, Audiobus related.
    But the problems with Auria are the same.
    I've made just a quick test, gonna check it better latter.
    Working great wuth BM2 though.