Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Moogerfoogers reborn as desktop plugins

2»

Comments

• Anyone got any thoughts on the actual plugins?

• Starsky Carr

• Cheers, I meant esteemed colleagues 😁

• @Krupa said:
    Anyone got any thoughts on the actual plugins?

They sound good, with a lot of range. But I find dialing them in fiddly, and you can’t see where the knobs are set.

• @mistercharlie said:

@Krupa said:
    Anyone got any thoughts on the actual plugins?

They sound good, with a lot of range. But I find dialing them in fiddly, and you can’t see where the knobs are set.

This is true, I was hoping that the CV control stuff might work with external signals as well, both hardware and software but I think they’re restricted to just the ‘foogers… they do sound damn good though

• filtatron has been taken off the appstore, model 15 and model d are on sale... can we hope that moogerfoogers are incoming?

• @sevenape said:
    filtatron has been taken off the appstore, model 15 and model d are on sale... can we hope that moogerfoogers are incoming?

Thankfully Filtatron still available to re-download if you first downloaded it some time ago.

• @NeuM said:

@sevenape said:
    filtatron has been taken off the appstore, model 15 and model d are on sale... can we hope that moogerfoogers are incoming?

Thankfully Filtatron still available to re-download if you first downloaded it some time ago.

Yes I had to try! Wouldn’t want to lose it

• edited April 2023

@MoogMusicInc said:

@Stuntman_mike said:
    🙏🏻 I feel like these will make it to iOS, but let’s try asking… Hi @MoogMusicInc, any chance Moogerfoogers will be ported to iOS?

https://www.moogmusic.com/products/moogerfooger-effects-plug-ins

Thanks for your interest in seeing our Moogerfooger Effects Plug-ins available on iOS.

We consider the virtual CV connectivity between the Moogerfooger effects an essential (and powerful!) part of the feature set. At this point, we have not found a suitable technical solution to provide this functionality on iOS. We will continue to evaluate and test ways to provide virtual CV in any DAW and host on iOS. As always, we appreciate your support and feedback!

<3 your friends at Moog

Knowing absolutely nothing about programming, sandboxing and the like, can’t AUv3s send midi info between themselves? Can’t the virtual CV features just pump out cc’s from one MoogerFooger AU to another?

Failing that, have one big “moogerfooger” AU with them all in and connect them the same way as you do with Model 15? Have the ability to add or remove MFs in the AU similar to something like VCV