Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Interesting Errors: Moving iOS GarageBand Files To macOS...

edited October 20 in Desktop

Have discovered this is a repeat error now with a series of iOS GarageBand files created on iPad Pro, now attempting to bring these files to macOS desktop.

The interesting part is... I don't even have Logic Pro.

Sure hope Apple sees this.

Comments

  • @NeuM said:
    Have discovered this is a repeat error now with a series of iOS GarageBand files created on iPad Pro, now attempting to bring these files to macOS desktop.

    The interesting part is... I don't even have Logic Pro.

    Sure hope Apple sees this.

    Have you reported it to Apple?

  • @espiegel123 said:

    @NeuM said:
    Have discovered this is a repeat error now with a series of iOS GarageBand files created on iPad Pro, now attempting to bring these files to macOS desktop.

    The interesting part is... I don't even have Logic Pro.

    Sure hope Apple sees this.

    >

    Have you reported it to Apple?

    The odds someone has faced a similar problem here are pretty high and the responses are usually faster. Apple seldom responds on their own Official Apple Support pages. Once I got lucky and had a tech from their headquarters work with me directly on an issue, but that was some time ago.

  • @NeuM said:

    @espiegel123 said:

    @NeuM said:
    Have discovered this is a repeat error now with a series of iOS GarageBand files created on iPad Pro, now attempting to bring these files to macOS desktop.

    The interesting part is... I don't even have Logic Pro.

    Sure hope Apple sees this.

    >

    Have you reported it to Apple?

    The odds someone has faced a similar problem here are pretty high and the responses are usually faster. Apple seldom responds on their own Official Apple Support pages. Once I got lucky and had a tech from their headquarters work with me directly on an issue, but that was some time ago.

    the number of reports Apple gets about an issue influence when/if a problem gets looked at…whether or not they communicate back to you.

Sign In or Register to comment.