Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

So, I'm still on tour...AMA (Samu won the code)

edited October 2022 in Other

Figured I'd make a post to update. Doing the final stretch before I can get back to YouTube channel videos. What topics would you like me to discuss?

Comments

• edited October 2022

Sigh...no one figured out the Easter egg. Usually with AMA posts, whoever comments first gets an app code or a gift card.

AMA - A Magical App giveaway....

Oh well...on to the next one.

• Sometimes we’re all a bit ‘slow’ :sunglasses:

• And or noobs 🤪

• Or we don't know who you are, what you're on tour for, or what your YouTube channel is about.

• edited October 2022

@Samu said:
    Sometimes we’re all a bit ‘slow’ :sunglasses:

Sending you the code, haha.

@KJH808 said:
    And or noobs 🤪

It happens. Going to do another giveaway soon.

@Tarekith said:
    Or we don't know who you are, what you're on tour for, or what your YouTube channel is about.

Great question. Yeah, sometimes it's hard to explain on the road, but I've got some time.

My music channel is mainly focused on two things.
    Mobile Musical Production, and Musical Adventures

Mobile Music Production is where I share ideas on producing on iOS, Android, and other gears I take with me on the go.

Musical Adventures on the other hand shows my life touring and exploring different places that are musically led.

Like I've visited Nutrix the Synth Guy's town, almost met Henny thaBizness this year (schedule conflicts). But I've met with phenomenal artists like Jonas Blue, Switchfoot, and even done media work for Dua Lipa. Met WWE wrestlers, and YouTubers as well (Preach from Aba and Preach, for example with almost 2 million subscribers)

But yeah, it's a lot. And that's not even counting my day job as an engineer. Which is why it's hard to post regularly. But I am working on that...pretty soon. Already have a few things ready.

• Also, shoutout to @Poppadocrock for making this thread. Used it to post a bit about my journey this year. I'll probably stick to that thread as it let's me see other adventures from others in the group.

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/50875/what-concerts-are-you-going-to/p1