Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Resonating Fractal Bits with Objeq, pitch controlled by lfo (YT tutorial)

edited October 2022 in Other

Sound Design Vid & Giveaway: Resonating Fractal Bits - mad FX session (See Pinned Comment for huge Alexander Zolotov apps give away!)

🟒 Alexander Zolotov's Fractal Bits - costing only $2 dollars - and AAS Objeq - costing $4 - make a great pair. Here I show how to use an LFO to turn Fractal Bits' glitchy, percussive sounds into something resonant and more musical, and add in a ton of other FX - yes, it's basically a sound design orgy. Links to playlists containing the various apps can be found further down the pinned comment.

🟒 Giveaway: 5 winners (3 for YouTube, 1 for Insta, 1 for Twitter) can win ANY Alexander Zolotov app of their choice - see the pinned YouTube comment for details.

Please remember to help me out by not watching behind an adblocker, cheers! πŸ™

Comments

• Glitchy things I like, fractal bits even more 😊 Thanks for the inspiration!

• @Frank303 said:
    Glitchy things I like, fractal bits even more 😊 Thanks for the inspiration!

Cheers Frank!

• Winners have been chosen: YT: royor3 / Simone Strano / Chris Wilson, Twitter: ninobeatz, Insta: wrrng πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰

• @Gavinski - just wanted to say thanks for this video. I’d already got Fractal Bits and had just bought Objeq but not used it much. This video was an eye opener!

• Cool idea, nice video! I wish Objeq could use MIDI in to control the pitch.

• Thanks guys! @lukesleepwalker me too, it's really such a pity it has no midi in. I guess we just have to use Nambu πŸ‘»

• Thanks @Gavinski just got objeq because of you...(gonna love it!)
    I have never used fractal bits neat, always extra mangled!

• Truly great stuff @Gavinski !

• If you guys like trippy and mangled I think you’re going to enjoy the video I’m about to post in the next 10 mins or so!