Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Loopy Pro Update Version 1.0.27

tjatja
edited October 15 in Loopy Pro

App "Loopy Pro: Looper DAW Sampler"

Developer: A Tasty Pixel
URL: https://apps.apple.com/app/loopy-pro-looper-daw-sampler/id1492670451

Minimum OS Version: 12.0
Universal: Yes
Price: Free

DESCRIPTION:

Loopy Pro is a live-looper. And a sampler. And a sequencer. And a very capable AUv3 Audio Unit host. And a DAW. And an AUv3 Audio Unit.

You get the idea. Loopy Pro is deep. But it's also designed to be friendly, and a great deal of fun.

You can set up Loopy Pro to work however you do, with features like hands-free looping with count-in, count-out and automatic loop detection; or "free" looping, where you can choose on-the-fly how long to make loops. There's even retrospective recording, where you can lock in a loop after the fact.

There's extensive MIDI controller support, including built-in support for the Launchpad, the APC40 mk2 and the MIDI Fighter Twister, and effortless MIDI Learn for setting up your controllers.

You can also drag-and-drop audio straight onto loops in Loopy Pro, with sophisticated tempo and pitch adjustments, and use Loopy Pro as a clip launcher, with all kinds of options for song sectioning.

The built-in mixer lets you set up insert and send effects for every channel in your project, and load AUv3 Audio Unit instruments, effects, and MIDI sequencers.

And there's a built-in sequencer, for arranging songs, and even performing them live, totally automated and hands-free.

There's also a great deal still to come.

So, what are you reading this for? Go take Loopy Pro for a spin – there's a 7-day free trial just waiting for you.

Have fun!

  • Michael
    loopypro.com

Join other Loopy Pro users on Discord, Facebook or the forums - loopypro.com/communities

Loopy Pro's Pricing Structure:

Loopy Pro has a pricing structure that mimics the classic desktop software model, in order to enable continued development:

• A 7-Day Free Trial, so you can make an informed purchasing decision.
• A one-off In-App Purchase to buy the app: to keep, forever.
– This gets you permanent access to all current features, and all those added in the following 12 months.
– It also gets you bug and compatibility fixes for the lifetime of the app.
• A completely optional "Upgrade" In-App Purchase, available any time from 12 months after initial purchase, to buy the latest features and all those released in the following 12 months, to keep forever. Upgrade once, or every year, or just when there's a new feature you want, or never upgrade after the initial purchase – it's completely up to you. And you keep what you buy, forever.
• This will allow Loopy Pro to continue evolving for years to come, while letting me support my family.

RELEASE NOTES: Version 1.0.27

See what's coming next in Loopy Pro, help guide development and follow specific features at LP's roadmap: roadmap.loopypro.com

  • Fixed playback issues with clip speed slider
  • Fixed issue with New MIDI screen mixing up AUv3s with the same manufacturer/subtypes
  • Improved clip length slider
  • Fixed potential incorrect clock phase offset at end of loop record when simultaneous record in use
  • Disable renaming if not allowed by iOS (e.g. opened project from Files)
  • Block iOS 16 3-finger editing gesture

Comments

  • Is it normal to have absolutely every plugin (MIDI, fxs, instruments) listed in the MIDI sources selection screen?
    it´s freezing up Loopy :(

  • @sharifkerbage said:
    Is it normal to have absolutely every plugin (MIDI, fxs, instruments) listed in the MIDI sources selection screen?
    it´s freezing up Loopy :(

    I don't think anything has changed there..it lists anything that might generate MIDI. It shouldn't freeze things up, though it might take a while before all the icons are filled in.

    What OS and hardware are you using?

  • edited November 1

    @espiegel123 said:

    @sharifkerbage said:
    Is it normal to have absolutely every plugin (MIDI, fxs, instruments) listed in the MIDI sources selection screen?
    it´s freezing up Loopy :(

    I don't think anything has changed there..it lists anything that might generate MIDI. It shouldn't freeze things up, though it might take a while before all the icons are filled in.

    What OS and hardware are you using?

    iPadOS 15.6.1, iPad Pro 10.5.
    It happens when trying to add a midi source from the AU input window

  • @sharifkerbage said:

    @espiegel123 said:

    @sharifkerbage said:
    Is it normal to have absolutely every plugin (MIDI, fxs, instruments) listed in the MIDI sources selection screen?
    it´s freezing up Loopy :(

    I don't think anything has changed there..it lists anything that might generate MIDI. It shouldn't freeze things up, though it might take a while before all the icons are filled in.

    What OS and hardware are you using?

    iPadOS 15.6.1, iPad Pro 10.5.
    It happens when trying to add a source from the AU input window

    Sorry, I misunderstood. I misread that as when adding a midi source. When adding audio unit sources, it doesn’t list AUs that list themselves as midi only.

    Some midi AU, report that they can do audio, though.

  • @espiegel123 said:

    @sharifkerbage said:

    @espiegel123 said:

    @sharifkerbage said:
    Is it normal to have absolutely every plugin (MIDI, fxs, instruments) listed in the MIDI sources selection screen?
    it´s freezing up Loopy :(

    I don't think anything has changed there..it lists anything that might generate MIDI. It shouldn't freeze things up, though it might take a while before all the icons are filled in.

    What OS and hardware are you using?

    iPadOS 15.6.1, iPad Pro 10.5.
    It happens when trying to add a source from the AU input window

    Sorry, I misunderstood. I misread that as when adding a midi source. When adding audio unit sources, it doesn’t list AUs that list themselves as midi only.

    Some midi AU, report that they can do audio, though.

    I just edited it, I meant "when trying to add a MIDI source from the AU input window" 😅

  • @sharifkerbage said:

    @espiegel123 said:

    @sharifkerbage said:

    @espiegel123 said:

    @sharifkerbage said:
    Is it normal to have absolutely every plugin (MIDI, fxs, instruments) listed in the MIDI sources selection screen?
    it´s freezing up Loopy :(

    I don't think anything has changed there..it lists anything that might generate MIDI. It shouldn't freeze things up, though it might take a while before all the icons are filled in.

    What OS and hardware are you using?

    iPadOS 15.6.1, iPad Pro 10.5.
    It happens when trying to add a source from the AU input window

    Sorry, I misunderstood. I misread that as when adding a midi source. When adding audio unit sources, it doesn’t list AUs that list themselves as midi only.

    Some midi AU, report that they can do audio, though.

    I just edited it, I meant "when trying to add a MIDI source from the AU input window" 😅

    That’s a list of AU that might be able to send midi. You can use the search field to speed up finding what you want.

Sign In or Register to comment.