Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Trooper Synthesizer is Amazing! | haQ attaQ Docutorial

Yonac's Trooper synthesizer for iPad and iPhone sounds fantastic and it's so easy to get into. It's got that really fat virtual analog sound that Yonac is known for and this time it's in a smaller neater package, but still with a huge sound. Find out what it is that makes Trooper synth so good!

haQattaQ

Comments

• edited October 2022
  • Thanks, Jakob, for drawing attention to this app. I've been playing with it for a couple of weeks, and still learned new things from your video. The app, in my opinion, looks and sounds great. It deserves the notice you're giving it.

• @dokwok2 said:
    Thanks, Jakob, for drawing attention to this app. I've been playing with it for a couple of weeks, and still learned new things from your video. The app, in my opinion, looks and sounds great. It deserves the notice you're giving it.

Thank you! I’ve been wanting to talk about it for so long but it took me all this time to really make the video I though it deserved. Fell in love with it instantly.

• Loved the sounds of Trooper when it was released recently and this was a welcome reminder to continue to explore this terrific synth even further. 👍 And nice to finally know who is responsible for making all of my favorite apps!

• Very good! I see how much work is behind your videos, very professional indeed! I bought both preset packs, as a fellow preset maker/ sound designer, I understand the work behind those too ;) Keep em coming Jakob i.e presets and video content.

• Thanks for the interview, I loved Yonac, I love it more now. And trooper is amazing

• @Pxlhg said:
    Very good! I see how much work is behind your videos, very professional indeed! I bought both preset packs, as a fellow preset maker/ sound designer, I understand the work behind those too ;) Keep em coming Jakob i.e presets and video content.

Aw, thank you so much for the support, it really means a lot! :blush:

• @NeuM said:
    Loved the sounds of Trooper when it was released recently and this was a welcome reminder to continue to explore this terrific synth even further. 👍 And nice to finally know who is responsible for making all of my favorite apps!

@cokomairena said:
    Thanks for the interview, I loved Yonac, I love it more now. And trooper is amazing

It was super nice talking to Jim. He’s a very down to earth kind of guy. And I must say that his wife Jessie does an amazing job on the customer support side.

• Looking forward to this one Jakob. Thanks for all your hard work.

• @AtticusL said:
    Looking forward to this one Jakob. Thanks for all your hard work.

My pleasure! Enjoy the watch! 👊

• $1 a month to get free presets is a super deal and it supports an excellent series of useful Videos.
    I’m in.

• Great work on the video and the interview @jakoB_haQ

I kinda feel silly now, as I’ve always thought “ @Jessie ” was “Jim” lol (sorry Jim!)

Thank you for doing the detailed walkthrough of this amazing synth! I think this is probably my favorite Yonac synth to date, and not just because of the simplicity of the controls, with everything on one screen, but for the awesome sound!

One thing you missed about this synth, and many might not realize, but you can actually load Trooper into a MIDI Processor slot and use the MPE keyboard to control other MPE synths! (Yes, including Geoshred’s GeoSWAM instruments!) … I thought that was a pretty cool feature.

• @McD said:
    $1 a month to get free presets is a super deal and it supports an excellent series of useful Videos.
    I’m in.

I missed that part. Where is this Patreon inspired preset package?

• edited October 2022

@sclurbs said:

@McD said:
    $1 a month to get free presets is a super deal and it supports an excellent series of useful Videos.
    I’m in.

I missed that part. Where is this Patreon inspired preset package?

My fault. I never posted the links to it and I only talk about it in the video at 26:28.

The presets packs people are referring to are right here at my new Gumroad page:
    https://jakobhaq.gumroad.com/

Those packs are available at my Patreon for any Patreon pledging any amount.
    https://www.patreon.com/jakobhaq

• edited October 2022

@Edward_Alexander said:
    Great work on the video and the interview @jakoB_haQ

I kinda feel silly now, as I’ve always thought “ @Jessie ” was “Jim” lol (sorry Jim!)

Thank you for doing the detailed walkthrough of this amazing synth! I think this is probably my favorite Yonac synth to date, and not just because of the simplicity of the controls, with everything on one screen, but for the awesome sound!

One thing you missed about this synth, and many might not realize, but you can actually load Trooper into a MIDI Processor slot and use the MPE keyboard to control other MPE synths! (Yes, including Geoshred’s GeoSWAM instruments!) … I thought that was a pretty cool feature.

I did miss the MPE MIDI plug-in thing. I think I’ve gotten so used to using KB-1 by Kai Aras for all that stuff that I’ve stopped looking for stuff like that in other apps. 😅 I’ll try to remember to start doing that again.

• Bought it thanks to this video…Jim seems like a really cool person.

• Love Trooper. My fav ios synth from last year.