Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AnaddrSynth Version 1.2 Released

Audiobus community: I have provided another update to AnaddrSynth to add new features and to address bugs brought up by users.

MIDI support is limited to MIDI keyboard inputs, while also allowing other apps to access MIDI data. Ports and such are defined but I have not tested nor qualified MIDI with Midibus or Jack. I am working on it, though.

The arbitrary wave generator output waveforms are not included in patch/setting saves at this time. These waveforms are sometimes tricky and introduce fuzz but they can provide very warm/distinct timbres, given the right shape and filtering.

A full list of additions/fixes is provided on the App Store. As always, I appreciate the feedback and will work on whatever comes up.

iTunes Link:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/anaddrsynth/id874379804?mt=8

Thanks,

Chris Anderson

Comments

• edited July 2014

Cheers Chris, appreciate the updates

Edit: still no way to name saved patches or am I missing something obvious?

• Hi thinds, no I meant to get the naming added in and then I was side-tracked on something else. My note on an improved saves process was about reliability. I promise to have names in for the next drop. Easy. : ). Thanks for following up!