Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Multichannel Sound card/Interface/Recorder with IOS compatibility

Hello everyone. I wanted to tell you about a problem that has arisen for me to expand my equipment. I have several stereo synthesizers, specifically I use three: a digitakt, a deluge and an opz. In parallel I have several IOS applications and effects that I want to apply to the physical synthesizers. My main problem is when I want to combine them all. I only have one stereo interface (for example the digitakt is a sound card with two inputs) but I need a sound card with 6 inputs.
The thing is that I want those inputs not to be combined and to be shown for example in AUM as six tracks (or at least as 3 stereo) to which I can apply a different flow of effects.

I have read that the Zoom H6 allows this flow but some people say that in AUM it can only show the mix (and in the instructions they say that it is not compatible with ios multichannel).

Is there something small size compatible with that number of outputs and that can be used in IOS with the channels independently in AUM or Cubasis? Does anyone have any similar device and has experience in how it works?

Thanks a thousand!