Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Unable to extract iMPC (original) sample files with i-Funbox?

So I located the sample folder, but extraction of that folder or even just one sample is not working. I'm able to do this with other apps, and I have plenty of memory on both sides.

I found the sample folder within the .app folder that has the white logo. Is it possible to extract from this location? Or is that protected somehow?

Thanks

Comments

• Worked for me ifunbox on osx mavericks

• I make this last week with no problems...

• edited July 2014

I had some trouble a few weeks back with iFunbox and it tried to upgrade. I reverted back, but it looks different and I'm having trouble extracting anything from the .app folders of various apps. Needs more investigating

Cheers for your help guys.

• 'about' reads... iFunbox Classic
      Version 1.101
  • Try iFunbox 2014. I had trouble with the orginal so i tried this version and it worked for extracting the iMPC files.