Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Appeal from Doug for support @thesoundtestroom

edited October 2022 in Other

Have sent you a small donation along Doug @thesoundtestroom - I hope it helps a bit.

I wonder if you would be interested in setting yourself up as an online tutor? Many people do this for teaching everything from academic subjects/ business / arts - you name it - I’m sure you would have many customers.

Anyway thank you and good luck - I hope things improve for you rapidly.

Comments

• edited October 2022

If I could, I would help doug in a heartbeat. He’s given me so much knowledge.

• Can some post the link for donating? YouTube is hung up and the YouTube page does not have the link.

• edited October 2022

@thesoundtestroom. A shitty situation. Sorry to hear things are so bad.
    I’ve just doubled my Patreon subscription.
    It isn’t much on a personal level , but if every patreon added and extra £/$/€ , at all adds up.

• @McD said:
    Can some post the link for donating? YouTube is hung up and the YouTube page does not have the link.

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/thesoundtestroom

• @thesoundtestroom Hope you get some relief from your situation from the folks that have benefited from your love of platform. Sorry things are where they are. Thanks for the link above

• @robosardine said:

@McD said:
    Can some post the link for donating? YouTube is hung up and the YouTube page does not have the link.

Thanks.

• @thesoundtestroom Just sent my little contribution through the PayPal link. Thank you for inspiring the iOS music community so much. Hope everything will be fine for you. Take care 🙏🏻☀️🙏🏻

• edited October 2022

Done. (I’ve also been a patreon subscriber for several years and recommend it). Doug is our friend and provides valuable content. For me it’s mostly preset demos. That’s saved me some cash. Time to return the favor.

Sorry you had to do this Doug. No shame in it, though.

My only regret is having to pay PayPal 10%. Wtf.

• @robosardine said:

@McD said:

Thanks, done. Good luck Dougster.

• Have done what I can . Thanks so much for everything

• Thanks for posting this. Always love Doug’s work 👊🏼™️

• @McD said:

He also has a patreon.

• Thanks for sharing @robosardine, probably wouldn't have been aware of this if you hadn't posted. My donation has been made. If anyone is on twitter consider also giving this tweet a boost there, let's get the word out.

• @thesoundtestroom we love you man. I wish you nothing but the best in this difficult situation.

I tweeted it out as well.

• edited October 2022

@Gavinski said:
    Thanks for sharing @robosardine, probably wouldn't have been aware of this if you hadn't posted. My donation has been made. If anyone is on twitter consider also giving this tweet a boost there, let's get the word out.

Donation made , Patreon increased and retweeted!

• I really can't stand listening to Doug's reviews. But considering what he does and how much everyone here probably benefits, even indirectly, I sent you a tenner. Things are tough everywhere right now but you sound like you really are getting handed the shit covered end of the stick. Best of luck fellow journeyman.

• @ninobeatz said:

@Gavinski said:
    Thanks for sharing @robosardine, probably wouldn't have been aware of this if you hadn't posted. My donation has been made. If anyone is on twitter consider also giving this tweet a boost there, let's get the word out.

Good stuff. Yeah he's clearly in desperate need of help right now. I see he's getting a fair number of super thanks donations on his YouTube page too. I think a lot of people are not even aware that that function is there.

• Done. Good luck Doug.

• I just want to say a massive thanks to everyone who has helped support me and Jo through this time.
    The support has been nothing short of incredible, and the comments have all being very positive and moving.
    Because of this a huge amount of pressure has been taken away.
    Thanks again to everyone who helps, either financially or with the kind words, and in any cases both.
    It never ever fails to amaze how incredible this community of ours is.

• edited October 2022

Donated, if you haven’t please consider making a donation, Doug has tirelessly given us huge amounts of education and entertainment for free over the years. And don’t forget the music! 😍. Cool beans.

• @Gavinski said:

@ninobeatz said:

@Gavinski said:

Good stuff. Yeah he's clearly in desperate need of help right now. I see he's getting a fair number of super thanks donations on his YouTube page too. I think a lot of people are not even aware that that function is there.

Yeah, I noticed those donations via the comments section under the YT video. I've looked everywhere on my phone for that option and can't find it anywhere. How is that done, please? Cheers.

• Done. Praying for brighter days.

• @Spidericemidas said:

@Gavinski said:

@ninobeatz said:

@Gavinski said:

Yeah, I noticed those donations via the comments section under the YT video. I've looked everywhere on my phone for that option and can't find it anywhere. How is that done, please? Cheers.

If you open it in the YouTube app, have a look for the ‘Thanks’ icon on the same line as the
    Like, Share etc (you may have to scroll to the right on this line). The icon is a heart with a dollar sign in it. Clicking it opens a dialog where you can select donation level and send a message.

• @Vip8888 said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@Gavinski said:

@ninobeatz said:

@Gavinski said:

If you open it in the YouTube app, have a look for the ‘Thanks’ icon on the same line as the
    Like, Share etc (you may have to scroll to the right on this line). The icon is a heart with a dollar sign in it. Clicking it opens a dialog where you can select donation level and send a message.

Yeah, unfortunately that feature is not available in all areas but is certainly available if you are in UK, US, probably most of Europe.

• @Vip8888 said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@Gavinski said:

@ninobeatz said:

@Gavinski said:

Interesting. I'm using the YT app. Scrolling that line, I have Like, Dislike, Share, Create, Download, Clip, Save. There's no heart with a $.

No worries. I don't use PayPal either. I'll find another way to sort Doug out with something.
    Thanks for the help anyway. 🙂

• Looks like this - the 'thanks' button on the right just above 'subscribe'

• Done too. Good luck to Jo and Doug!

• Sent what I could
    Wishing you well.
    Thanks for your work!