Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SINES by Cherry Audio

edited October 7 in Desktop

https://cherryaudio.com/products/sines

Just look at this full path STEREO synth with all the sineconsiderations for $39 bucks. Cherry has been solid with the offerings so far but this is possibly legendary status. Sorry for the hype line, let's sort this out.

Tier status!
  1. Is it legendary?7 votes
    1. Is it epic?
      71.43%
    2. Is it evenrare?
      28.57%

Comments

  • Got it, just like I have all of their stuff. Sounds pretty great.

  • The sub bass frequency I'm getting out of this is Pressure!

  • Not for iOS unf

  • @Telstar5 said:
    Not for iOS unf

    Listed under desktop in categories, the world is ginormous.

  • edited October 7

    I’m not very happy with their Mini Moog plugin. I bought it when it was on sale before Moog released their Model D for desktop. Well, I was spoiled by Model D on my iPad and I hoped to get something better than the iMini from my Arturia V Collection but it was actually worse. It sounds very sterile and boring. I reproduced some of my patches from Model D and it was absolutely disappointing. Probably they are better when they don’t emulate a vintage synth but I’d be cautious and better try a demo first.

  • Yeah, that's the only one I don't have and don't see a need for. Their best synths are the originals like Elka and Dreamsynth, which are my most used by them.

  • Just tried it and Elka. Like both, but Elka seems more impressive.

  • Elka is great too. Both good.

  • @krassmann said:
    I’m not very happy with their Mini Moog plugin.

    The recent Moog VST for MiniMoog sounds great IMO. Looks like it is rushed on features and UI polish. But sounds great.

  • edited October 17

    @joegrant413 said:

    @krassmann said:
    I’m not very happy with their Mini Moog plugin.

    The recent Moog VST for MiniMoog sounds great IMO. Looks like it is rushed on features and UI polish. But sounds great.

    Since I have now Model D from Moog on my Mac, I‘m satisfied.

  • @krassmann said:
    I’m not very happy with their Mini Moog plugin. I bought it when it was on sale before Moog released their Model D for desktop. Well, I was spoiled by Model D on my iPad and I hoped to get something better than the iMini from my Arturia V Collection but it was actually worse. It sounds very sterile and boring. I reproduced some of my patches from Model D and it was absolutely disappointing. Probably they are better when they don’t emulate a vintage synth but I’d be cautious and better try a demo first.

    I bought the Cherry Audio "Miniverse" expecting to see something duplicating the iOS Model D and was a bit letdown also, but the original Minimoog didn't have an effects bank either, so Moog's own iOS & desktop apps are better than the original real-world hardware. Since Moog released their macOS version of the Model D I don't use the Cherry Audio emulation, but I'm not upset about buying it. After all, it was the best option available at the time.

  • @joegrant413 said:
    Just tried it and Elka. Like both, but Elka seems more impressive.

    Elka-X is great and so is Sines, Eight Voice, CA2600, Quadra, DCO-106, Mercury-4, Lowdown. Dreamsynth I feel was trying to do too much... Sines makes up for that one.

Sign In or Register to comment.