Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg a Travellers Tale.

Comments

• Looking forward to watching this tonight.

He did a fantastic history of Roland a while back and well, for me, pretty much everything he puts out is gold

• Nice! Enjoyed that a lot. I've owned a Poly 800, DW6000, Mini 700, M50, and still own an MS10 and a Krome 88. Loved my Mini 700! So many more Korg products I've never owned but would love to. Have always loved Korg. Used to know a Korg rep who once got me a free holiday cottage for the weekend on a holiday site that was hosting a big Korg get-together and promotion. Not sure if I was really supposed to be staying and eating there on Korg's bill, but it was a really fun weekend! 😄

Thanks for posting the vid! 👍

• R_2R_2
    edited October 2022

Intro got me hyped, love the music. Going to watch the whole thing asap.
    Thanks for posting.