Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Hainbach and BramBos collab ?

Comments

• edited December 2022

@Gavinski said:
    My vid will premiere half an hour after Hainbach's btw, ie 4pm Berlin time (barring any catastrophe!), and Hainbach will join us in the premiere live chat, hopefully Bram too 😉

@Gavinski So is this video a clue ? Or Red Herring ! If true going by the title Bram has revamped an old app!

• Looks like another 4Pockets type Synth/Seq thing, Copperhead..

• edited December 2022

@Jumpercollins said:

@Gavinski said:
    My vid will premiere half an hour after Hainbach's btw, ie 4pm Berlin time (barring any catastrophe!), and Hainbach will join us in the premiere live chat, hopefully Bram too 😉

@Gavinski So is this video a clue ? Or Red Herring ! If true going by the title Bram has revamped an old app!

No, that's about another app which, like I said, is already released but getting a significant update soon, and it's not a Bram app. Keep calm and carry on lol

• @Gavinski said:

@Jumpercollins said:

@Gavinski said:

No, that's about another app which, like I said, is already released but getting a significant update soon, and it's not a Bram app. Keep calm and carry on lol

Looks like Fundamental

• @Gavinski said:

@Jumpercollins said:

@Gavinski said:

Ha Ha u tease!

• edited December 2022

@Gavinski said:

@Jumpercollins said:

@Gavinski said:

Loadker? Is that the app that is going to be updated? One of my favorite apps

@Stuntman_mike said:
    Looks like Fundamental

I bet it is a "Fundamental killer" aka "Hainbach's Revenge". :smiley:

• edited December 2022

Deleted (questionable humour)

• Could potentially be midnight on US east coast!

• @Gavinski said:

Awesome man, that’s pretty cool to get one maybe both on a show. Cheers!

• While everyone else here is chomping at the bit for the new app, I'm sitting back and producing Lofi on my iPhone. 😂 I'm sure whatever this app is will feature on the next track, but I won't lie. Can't wait to see the videos.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Could potentially be midnight on US east coast!

Dammit, you’re going to make me stay up now, and I have to be up at 6am…

• @michael_m said:

@Poppadocrock said:

But doesn’t 3:30pm Berlin time = 9:30am ET ?

• @Halftone said:

@michael_m said:

@Poppadocrock said:

But doesn’t 3:30pm Berlin time = 9:30am ET ?

Yes, but didn’t see the CET - I was just joking.

• Yep 9:30 ET and 1:00AM in my part of the world. I'll be content with the replay after all the dust has settled. Probably have to spend half the next day just to read the associated thread so I can see where the general levels of appreciation and disappointment will be standing.

• These holidays have me broke till next payday so I’m gonna sadly have e-gas til I can afford this collab. I’m such a bram bos and hainbach fan that this is gonna be rough couple weeks😅🥹 sigh

• @michael_m said:

@Poppadocrock said:

I’m just speculating. Sometimes apps drop at midnight in EST the day of release. Not always though.

• @Mountain_Hamlet said:
    Yep 9:30 ET and 1:00AM in my part of the world. I'll be content with the replay after all the dust has settled. Probably have to spend half the next day just to read the associated thread so I can see where the general levels of appreciation and disappointment will be standing.

Yea unless it’s dirt cheap I always take a day or two to get first impressions, hopefully see a video.

• @Prog1967 said:

@Gavinski said:

@Jumpercollins said:

@Gavinski said:

Loadker? Is that the app that is going to be updated? One of my favorite apps

Sadly not! Though I did use it here and yeah it is great!

• instabought!

• Yes it did 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

• edited December 2022

Bought. Messing with it now…

First thought: the friction/gravity ‘lfo’ is an inspired idea. Liking what it can do, all very intuitive,

Second thought: a ‘freeze/stop’ button to halt all motion with a single gesture would be good (or maybe there is one there, and I just haven’t found it yet!)

And being able to throw that lfo/gravity motion across everything, (including the wav ‘window’ left and right, and grain ‘play head’ speeds) at individually varying rates…

• Sample import is easy just hit the wav button. As a AU can you sync the scan speed to host BPM just a thought. There’s a lot of magic stuff under the hood with this one can’t wait for the video.

• Wow, you guys are fast, but so am I.... I already ninja'd an 1.0.1 update onto the App Store to fix a pesky issue with AU parameters :D

Since the app is a bit unconventional, I really welcome you to watch Hainbach's video later today, which will explain the concept and how he uses the instrument (and effect) in his live shows.

Attached is the cheat-sheet/manual poster in case you can't wait B)

• Wow, you guys are fast, but so am I.... I already ninja'd an 1.0.1 update onto the App Store to fix a pesky issue with AU parameters :D

Since the app is a bit unconventional, I really welcome you to watch Hainbach's video later today, which will explain the concept and how he uses the instrument (and effect) in his live shows.

Here is the cheat-sheet/manual poster in case you can't wait B)

Here is the cheat-sheet/manual poster in case you can't wait B)

• It’sa good job the work brief I’ve been waiting for that finally came in overnight is incredibly simple 😅

• @brambos said:
    Wow, you guys are fast, but so am I.... I already ninja'd an 1.0.1 update onto the App Store to fix a pesky issue with AU parameters :D

Attached is the cheat-sheet/manual poster in case you can't wait B)

I'll be there 👏🏾👏🏾