Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Hainbach and BramBos collab ?

Comments

• @RockySmalls said:

@monz0id said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@monz0id said:
    Hmmm...

Very interesting! Thanks for posting, @monz0id

Not so sure now - there’s a shot of the new app in his OP-1 Field vid, and doesn’t look like the Faderboard, unless it’s been pretty heavily modified.

it’s got a big long wav file display with what looks like 3 playheads on it .. which is definitely pique-ing my interest .. possibly a more ‘instrumental’ development of the old Gauss thing ?

Could be three sliders as per the Faderbored spin-off, with a few special levers for extra rubbings?

BUY IT NOW…HURRY…

• edited November 2022

@Kewe_Esse said:

@RockySmalls said:

@monz0id said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@monz0id said:
    Hmmm...

possibly a more ‘instrumental’ development of the old Gauss thing ? even looks like it might be named Pauss or Auss or Rauss ? something ending in uss in keeping with a follow up ?

Wouldn’t ‘Weber’ be a more natural follow-up to ‘Gauss’?

Auss is part of the ear. Could be that edit: oh no, that’s in Latvian. Probably not

• Ok the sliders at the top are from left to right: a cube to a circle, big circle to little circle, a square with lots of spots to a square with 5 spots and a fat square to a line.

There are three colour coded knobs, 3 play heads and colour coding on the x/y pad

It uses samples as it’s a faderboard replacement.

I’m guessing a lot of morphing is going on?

• @Krupa said:
    ‘Best synth in the world, Hainbach, hyper realistic, sampler’ as input alongside the original image…

I need seventeen of these by next week. HOLD MY CALLS

• Nine by sundown ok?

@PeteSasqwax said:

@Krupa said:
    ‘Best synth in the world, Hainbach, hyper realistic, sampler’ as input alongside the original image…

I need seventeen of these by next week. HOLD MY CALLS

• Argh an app that morphs its gui as you learn it…

• Looks like it has some kind of slicer and controls for spatial and grains maybe?

• @Fingolfinzz said:
    Looks like it has some kind of slicer and controls for spatial and grains maybe?

Yeah I thought it could be granular too!

• edited November 2022

Let's hope we get a wonderful instrument to pass the time away as we drift into a sonic state of bliss :)

• @Kewe_Esse said:
    Argh an app that morphs its gui as you learn it…

It learns your actions and desires - reads your mood and then replicates the perfect interface for the current moment on the fly.

• @echoopera said:
    Let's hope we get a wonderful instrument to pass the time away as we drift into a sonic state of bliss :)

I see what you did there.

• @Grandbear said:

@monz0id said:

@aaronpc said:

@monz0id said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@monz0id said:
    Hmmm...

Not so sure now - there’s a shot of the new app in his OP-1 Field vid, and doesn’t look like the Faderboard, unless it’s been pretty heavily modified.

I think that was the Fundamental app in the vid.

No, it’s not that one, and definitely has Bram’s knobs on.

yup

Gorgeous interface, eh? 🔥

• Russ is the coolest app name ever. Makes me miss my old college roommate

• @oat_phipps said:
    Russ is the coolest app name ever. Makes me miss my old college roommate

Hahahaha

• According to the photo, the 2 left vertical sliders at the top has to do with Grains, i think. Grain Density and Grain Width.
    The horizontal bars in the sample waveform are the position points where the grains start.
    All in all, this could be a granular synth or effect. I think the last one.

• Bummer. I’ve got granular fatigue. It’s the thinking man’s “shimmer reverb” right now…overlauded and overused.

• @Mountain_Hamlet said:

@Kewe_Esse said:

It learns your actions and desires - reads your mood and then replicates the perfect interface for the current moment on the fly.

Sick-healing, dead-raising, leper-cleansing and demon-banishment all available as IAP?

• @Kewe_Esse said:

@Mountain_Hamlet said:

@Kewe_Esse said:

Sick-healing, dead-raising, leper-cleansing and demon-banishment all available as IAP?

Yes. I think there is also an IAP in the pipeline to part the sea on demand.

• @oat_phipps said:
    Bummer. I’ve got granular fatigue. It’s the thinking man’s “shimmer reverb” right now…overlauded and overused.

im sure bram bos and hainbach granular take will be well worth it.

• I think it says "Russ" which in German (Hainbach) could also be "Ruß" with an eszett.

"Ruß" can be translated as something like "soot" or "ash particles", but I am not a native speaker.

I think it is sample-based granular synth, or at least part of it is, and the vibe is that grains can make a sooty/smoky/hazy soundscape of untraceable particles that float around the soundscape similar to the way you can watch smoke move in the air but you can never completely focus your eyes on it.

Or they made a synth called "A Russian" two years ago and are releasing December 2022, which would be a rather unfortunate bit of luck.

Can't wait to find out the truth!

• Three more sleeps!

• @flavorflaviansundial said:
    I think it says "Russ" which in German (Hainbach) could also be "Ruß" with an eszett.

"Ruß" can be translated as something like "soot" or "ash particles", but I am not a native speaker.

I think it is sample-based granular synth, or at least part of it is, and the vibe is that grains can make a sooty/smoky/hazy soundscape of untraceable particles that float around the soundscape similar to the way you can watch smoke move in the air but you can never completely focus your eyes on it.

Or they made a synth called "A Russian" two years ago and are releasing December 2022, which would be a rather unfortunate bit of luck.

I love it when the forum gets its sleuth hat on. Hainbach is also very smart to drop these not-super-clear pics that give people some little trail to follow. But yes, not long to wait now!

• edited December 2022

I’m just happy to see that Bram Bos is back. His latest release was back in june 2021 if i remember corectly.

• @Lorichs said:
    I’m just happy to see that Bram Bos is back. His latest release was back in june 2021 i i remember corectly.

His Apps has a special drawer in my toolbox. I can't count the many times i grabbed his tools.

• @Lorichs said:
    I’m just happy to see that Bram Bos is back. His latest release was back in june 2021 i i remember corectly.

Yeh, it's a good feeling for sure!

• Toldja it was Russ

• Looking forward to this one :)

• Randomly Undulating Sample Scanner!

• edited December 2022

@flavorflaviansundial said:
    I think it says "Russ" which in German (Hainbach) could also be "Ruß" with an eszett.

sounds good to me : The Sooty & Sweep granular puppet show starring:
    Bram ‘reborn from the ios ashes’ Bos & Mr ‘ferric particle pants’ Hainbach..
    if it’s under a tenner i’m in, if it’s over, i’m probably still in, but with a lot more YT demo eyeballing beforehand.. welcome home to the Bos.

• @RockySmalls said:

@flavorflaviansundial said:

sounds good to me : The Sooty & Sweep granular puppet show starring:
    Bram ‘reborn from the ios ashes’ Bos & Mr ‘ferric particle pants’ Hainbach..
    if it’s under a tenner i’m in, if it’s over, i’m probably still in, but with a lot more YT demo eyeballing beforehand.. welcome home to the Bos.

😂 😂 😂