Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Hainbach and BramBos collab ?

Comments

• edited November 2022

@brambos said:
    No. Very few people have heard the app (outside of Hainbach’s recent live performances) :)

Be careful not to over hype it. If it turns out to be an app that emulates Soviet-era door hinge squeaks there will be the inevitable anti-climax and things could turn nasty on the 'bus...

• I hope it's something super simple but addictive at the same time...
    ...something like this maybe?

• Whatever it is it will be something that will be an instabuy in my book. Any @brambos creation gets my money before my morning coffee😉

• These two should have teamed up from the start

• @bresk said:
    These two should have teamed up from the start

You mean even earlier than they already did?

• edited November 2022

It's a faderboard. It adds more beard to everything and more of everything to beards.

Faders? Done that. Boards? Bored of those. Beards? Evergreen!

Music goes in; beard comes out.

Ever had a track that was almost there but just lacking something? What you're hearing is the lack of trackbeard and it's a common issue... but fret not! Faderbeard has you covered (in beautiful, luxuriant hair)!

• Dude, I hope it’s a synth. I love the ultra sleek exactly-all-you-need brambos ethos. Even if it brings out the worst in the forum members as far as requesting shit that obviously was not in his vision.

• @PeteSasqwax said:
    It's a faderboard. It adds more beard to everything and more of everything to beards.

Ever had a track that was almost there but just lacking something? What you're hearing is the lack of trackbeard and it's a common issue... but fret not! Faderbeard has you covered (in beautiful, luxuriant hair)!

Sounds like the ultimate comb over I’ve always dreamed of

• @sevenape said:

It's everything we deserve - and more!

• Sure, it will be another contender for app of the year. I'm buying everything from Bram except calculator and organizer) Last weekend I've been rediscovering power of Noir + Ripplemaker and saved a lot of money on Black Friday. In terms of design it's pure gems totally worth investing time to make more deep connection with sound and controls. But you, guys, already know it ;)

• AS a regular viewer of Mr Hainbach’s tubes and devourer of everything Mr Bros does, looking forward to the next fruiting of their mutual loins.

• @PeteSasqwax said:

@sevenape said:

It's everything we deserve - and more!

I’ve been a very very good boy!

• Love me some brambos + drambos

• @PeteSasqwax said:

Jordan will sue...

• @Simon said:
    Jordan will sue...

Not that kind of beard (...a proper one 😉)

@sevenape we all have - even if we haven't - because Brambach Claus is grooming to town!

• Another sneak peek in the comments here:

Also: what a great taste in video games :)

• @Grandbear said:
    Another sneak peek in the comments here:

Oh man!!!!!!!! Well spotted!!!

• @sevenape said:

@Grandbear said:

Heh cool, loose lips sink ships 🚢 😝

• @Krupa said:

@sevenape said:

@Grandbear said:

Heh cool, loose lips sink ships 🚢 😝

haha or spaceships in this case

I created a Drambo patch inspired by the Faderboard so this piece of information just increases my anticipation for the release

• Hope it’s based on the Faderboard looks perfect for building drones among other uses.

• edited November 2022

@monz0id said:
    Hmmm...

Very interesting! Thanks for posting, @monz0id

• @Gavinski said:
    This is giving me ptsd type flashbacks to the something new coming from sugar bytes thread that preceeded the release of drum computer lol

Surely the Drambo thread is king for pre Release ptsd 😂🤣😂

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@monz0id said:
    Hmmm...

Not so sure now - there’s a shot of the new app in his OP-1 Field vid, and doesn’t look like the Faderboard, unless it’s been pretty heavily modified.

• @monz0id said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@monz0id said:
    Hmmm...

Not so sure now - there’s a shot of the new app in his OP-1 Field vid, and doesn’t look like the Faderboard, unless it’s been pretty heavily modified.

I think that was the Fundamental app in the vid.

• @aaronpc said:

@monz0id said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@monz0id said:
    Hmmm...

No, it’s not that one, and definitely has Bram’s knobs on.

• @monz0id said:

@aaronpc said:

@monz0id said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@monz0id said:
    Hmmm...

yup

• @monz0id said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@monz0id said:
    Hmmm...

it’s got a big long wav file display with what looks like 3 playheads on it .. which is definitely pique-ing my interest .. possibly a more ‘instrumental’ development of the old Gauss thing ? even looks like it might be named Pauss or Auss or Rauss ? something ending in uss in keeping with a follow up ?
    or a total red herring and he’s got some other app i’m not familiar with on there ..
    there is a Red, yellow & green colour coding thing going on withe the sliders and in the weird XY zones ... so maybe Pauss could be close? traffic light says STOP! speculating now :/

• @RockySmalls said:

@monz0id said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@monz0id said:
    Hmmm...

possibly a more ‘instrumental’ development of the old Gauss thing ? even looks like it might be named Pauss or Auss or Rauss ? something ending in uss in keeping with a follow up ?

Wouldn’t ‘Weber’ be a more natural follow-up to ‘Gauss’?

• @Grandbear said:

@monz0id said:

@aaronpc said:

@monz0id said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@monz0id said:
    Hmmm...

yup

Couldn’t resist trying it in an ai thing

‘Best synth in the world, Hainbach, hyper realistic, sampler’ as input alongside the original image…