Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Hainbach and BramBos collab ?

Comments

• @sevenape said:

@brambos said:
    Yes, that looks like the beta version of our new app indeed. Well spotted.

Woohoo! I'm an internet snooper!!!

I won't bug you about it as the anticipation is oh so sweet!

But... Are people on this thread on the right track!?

• @brambos said:
    Yes, that looks like the beta version of our new app indeed. Well spotted.

How long until release?

• It's coming along nicely, but we'll still need some time.

It is being battle-tested in the real world because Hainbach is touring with it already B)

• @brambos said:
    It's coming along nicely, but we'll still need some time.

It is being battle-tested in the real world because Hainbach is touring with it already B)

good news!

• We need those AI upscaling apps here to the rescue :-)

@sevenape said:
    Hainbach posted an instagram of a rehearsal with his iPad in plain view.. unfortunately I can't zoom in very much... but the app doesn't look familiar to me:

Looks like a couple of faders centre bottom, with two xy pads on either side? The blue bit could be a waveform?

Here’s the video:
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjYIjvao0TR/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=e8677e92-bb5c-4974-a58d-26b83b2d9afa

• My guess is some kind of granular sampler with some whacky performance controllers...

• @Samu said:
    My guess is some kind of granular sampler with some whacky performance controllers.

I think something with samples, definitely. Maybe with some extreme filter action?

• @sevenape said:

@Samu said:
    My guess is some kind of granular sampler with some whacky performance controllers.

I think something with samples, definitely. Maybe with some extreme filter action?

It is an app that emulates the flush of the vintage Soviet-era toilet Hainbach has in his basement. It generates what might be called "Putin Brown Noise".

• Some hype is worth it 😅

• Woohoo!!! This will be well worth the wait! ❤️

• @Simon said:

@sevenape said:

@Samu said:

It is an app that emulates the flush of the vintage Soviet-era toilet Hainbach has in his basement. It generates what might be called "Putin Brown Noise".

🤣🤣🤣

• edited November 2022
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @krassmann said:

@Simon said:

@sevenape said:

@Samu said:

🤣🤣🤣

😂

• Faderboard emulation would be cool!

• Any more morsels!?

• Wasn't it going to come out in 2022? Time is running out...

• Uhh i’m excited about this one ❤️

• NEW INSTRUMENT
    BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS

• edited November 2022

Yeah, still working on it, and Hainbach is crafting a collection of killer presets. But it's coming along nicely. Finish line is in sight.

Hopefully still in time for your App of the Year lists B) :D

• before which holidays? Christmas?

• @brambos said:
    Yeah, still working on it, and Hainbach is crafting a collection of killer presets. But it's coming along nicely. Finish line is in sight.

Great news!

• Gauss is one of my favourite apps, so looking forward to the new one.

• Yeah Gauss remains one of my most used apps of the last few years so am looking forward to any more of these collaborations :)

• @brambos said:

Oo ace, I can’t wait to try this one out!

• @monz0id said:
    Gauss is one of my favourite apps, so looking forward to the new one.

Hey Broski, what’s so cool about Gauss that sets it apart from other loopers in you opinion?

• @magnusovi said:

@monz0id said:

Hey Broski, what’s so cool about Gauss that sets it apart from other loopers in you opinion?

Hey Magski! Ease of use, and a friendly UI. I’m not really into looping as such, but Gauss allows me to quickly grab bits of audio, and play them back at different speeds, reverse etc.

I then build up soundscapes with multiple instances, muck about with the speeds etc., and record it all as a thing. Suits my weird ambient seepage perfectly.

• @monz0id said:

@magnusovi said:

@monz0id said:

Hey Magski! Ease of use, and a friendly UI. I’m not really into looping as such, but Gauss allows me to quickly grab bits of audio, and play them back at different speeds, reverse etc.

I then build up soundscapes with multiple instances, muck about with the speeds etc., and record it all as a thing. Suits my weird ambient seepage perfectly.

Thanks for sharing part of your workflow and replying! I might have to get it now haha

• @magnusovi said:

@monz0id said:

@magnusovi said:

@monz0id said:

Thanks for sharing part of your workflow and replying! I might have to get it now haha

Enjoy!

• @magnusovi You can also use its Loop Decay and turn it into a delay with really long delay times, and use it for Frippertronics/ Discrete Music style stuff. Plus it has a speed sequencer, so you can make speed change patterns. It has a lot more depth than is immediately apparent.