Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Hainbach and Audiothing's Dials... new plugin...

Have to say it's the first of their collaborations that doesn't fill me with huge amounts of GAS but might be up someone's alley, maybe I don't understand it!? :D

https://www.audiothing.net/effects/dials/

Comments

• So where is Hainbach's new IOS app? Anyone seen it?

• @Simon said:
    So where is Hainbach's new IOS app? Anyone seen it?

He did say he was doing one this year.. but I haven't seen anything named or anything. He met up with @brambos recently so maybe they have something cooking?

• I need Audiothing to start porting some of their plug-ins to iOS

• @Fingolfinzz said:
    I need Audiothing to start porting some of their plug-ins to iOS

I emailed Audio Things and they responded:

“Yes, we have plans to do something for iOS (either port or a new plugin) but for now, it's not a priority”

🤞

• Outerspace would be the Space Echo I'd want on iOS.

• When is someone going to say 'could easily do this on drambo anyway'? 🤔😝

• Hainbach's vid is more explanatory than the above, which is just a sound demo,

• Lots of the audio thingsapps look like their UI would transfer to ipad really well

• @muzka said:
    Lots of the audio thingsapps look like their UI would transfer to ipad really well

My thought exactly!

• Here is my Live
    Stream from this evening showing how awesome DIALs can sound.
    I also want to thank Hainbach for giving away a few codes for DIALS during the stream.
    This would also make a great app for iOS.
    I hope you enjoy the video👍😊

• I’d buy any of the Audio Thing Hainbach apps on IOS…

• @Svetlovska said:
    I’d buy any of the Audio Thing Hainbach apps on IOS…

Ditto!