Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Song Mode on Digitakt, Syntakt, Digitone & Digitone Keys is here!

Comments

• I've been planning on getting a Syntakt when I can justify the purchase, so this is amazing news. I think I'm now also going to get a Digitakt.

The song mode looks kinda like a super intuitive, easy version of the one on my Yamaha QY70.

• @timelining said:
    The song mode looks kinda like a super intuitive, easy version of the one on my Yamaha QY70.

I don’t know about the QY70 but the song mode on the -takts is indeed very easy and intuitive. I’d say consider getting the Digitakt first if you decide to get both, as it’s cheaper, even more so second hand. If you like the workflow on the Digitakt, you’ll like the workflow on the Syntakt as well ;)

• @yokotate said:

If you like the workflow on the Digitakt, you’ll like the workflow on the Syntakt as well ;)

That’s probably the plan, as I’ve been watching Digitakt videos all afternoon. I had a Model:Samples for a few years so I’m familiar with the Elektron (lite) workflow.

I do like all the MIDI tracks that the DT has.