Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Thank you ABF

There should definitely be a 'thank you ABF' category in the forum. I haven't found such a forum where you could ask for help for a specific issue, in depth views on certain topic, and best of all, a friendly atmosphere that made this feel like home. Not to mention incredible déveloper feeding the community with apps one could not find elsewhere. At some point I was browsing the main page systematically when switching up the phone.

After trying multiple setups, I finally went back to the desktop, with a tactile display, which help curing the need for midi controllers. I was able to slim down the process and sold my idevices, which makes it less relevant for me to browse ABF'.

Above all, I want to thank everyone here for this incredible journey, dear ABF' members, and maybe see you soon, cause I won't be deleting my account for sure !!!

Comments

• @jazzmess said:
    There should definitely be a 'thank you ABF' category in the forum. I haven't found such a forum where you could ask for help for a specific issue, in depth views on certain topic, and best of all, a friendly atmosphere that made this feel like home. Not to mention incredible déveloper feeding the community with apps one could not find elsewhere. At some point I was browsing the main page systematically when switching up the phone.

After trying multiple setups, I finally went back to the desktop, with a tactile display, which help curing the need for midi controllers. I was able to slim down the process and sold my idevices, which makes it less relevant for me to browse ABF'.

Above all, I want to thank everyone here for this incredible journey, dear ABF' members, and maybe see you soon, cause I won't be deleting my account for sure !!!

I add my thanks, for nearly 10 years (!) of support and entertainment… as for your return to desktop @jazzmess Ive made the same departure many times over the years (also to touch screen display, a device i love).
    And i’ve always (so far) returned.

• @Littlewoodg said:

@jazzmess said:

I add my thanks, for nearly 10 years (!) of support and entertainment… as for your return to desktop @jazzmess Ive made the same departure many times over the years (also to touch screen display, a device i love).
    And i’ve always (so far) returned.

I'm a rapid cycler nowadays. :)