Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Oh The Humanity!

DrumJam, Riffler. iFretless, Sugarbytes Factory, Lyricist, Blocs Wave. and a few default Cubasis instruments

Comments

• Riffler is so good at metal guitar riffs. I’m really looking forward to the next update. You really made it the centerpiece of this creation… if I’m deconstructing the work correctly.

• i like :)
    energetic track in this lazy day makes me stand up

• @McD said:
    Riffler is so good at metal guitar riffs. I’m really looking forward to the next update. You really made it the centerpiece of this creation… if I’m deconstructing the work correctly.

I like Riffler. The MIDI feature works well for backing tracks, as well. I'm getting a bit bored with metal, though. I hope you get a chance to listen to my latest track. It's very mellow and relaxing. Thanks for listening.

• @szczyp said:
    i like :)
    energetic track in this lazy day makes me stand up

Thanks! Winter is coming fast. Stand up and enjoy the beautiful day.