Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Wonderwall cover

Out of creative ideas, I decided to punish myself by recreating Wonderwall. Below are the rotten and bitter fruits of my labor.

Comments

• The production on this is creative af!! GJ!

• Loving the drums

• Ahh, for me song of Euro 96. Very nicely done.

• Thanks y'all. Nice to hear that as I didn't think an overplayed song would go down too well.

• Your version is crazy good man. The drums were amazing. Keep this coming please.

• edited September 2022

Your version is very good especially your singing. I never truly enjoyed listening to the original even when it was huge back in the days because of Liam's voice which I always found terribly annoying and ruined his brother's songwriting genius, especially on Wonderwall or Supersonic. Don't look back in Anger sounds about right to me. πŸ˜‰
    Anyway, with such a bias, I definitely (maybe) think that you hands down sing this song far better than he ever did and luckily (at least for me) never will again.
    Now, an even harder punishment you could inflict to yourself could be to cover all their songs, so I could finally start to fully enjoy their whole catalog πŸ˜‰.
    Sorry for this Liam's hater post. It is very lame and stupid of me. But even 30 years later this guy's venomous tongue is still contagious. Damon Albarn and Gaz Coombes rule !
    You did an excellent job !

• I get that this was a real popular song in it’s day but somehow it’s not familiar to me. I mean, I recognize the name but it just got by me. Must have been while I was living under a rock.
    That said, I think your vocals here are excellent.
    Covering immediately recognizable music is not for sissies. Stellar job, really.

• @Ailerom, WOW! Your cover is more than excellent! Unlike @JanKun, I like Liam's voice but I agree that your singing here is really REALLY good and I can easily understand that one may prefer it over Liam's perf ; you should push up all voices in your mix! πŸ‘πŸ»

• Thanks so much. I really appreciate the listening and comments. I should thank my daughter as she insisted I upload it. I never would have personally.

• I missed this when it was first posted. Great production and awesome singing πŸ‘

• @richardyot said:
    I missed this when it was first posted. Great production and awesome singing πŸ‘

Wow, thanks so much, 😊

• I’m with @JanKun on this one which is sacrilege really as I was brought up 5 miles from Liam so I should be supporting a local lad 😊 Also enjoyed the video…

• Epic production! I hope this positive energy helps break you from any creative block. You really have great skills layering complexity over the course of a project. Great vocal stack, drums, guitar, etc.

• Wow, thanks again. @GeoTony Yes support the local lad. The last thing I need is to be on the wrong side of Liam. @McD thanks for the positivity. I have no sought I'll find creativity. Even in a cover there is some to find and it's just the usual ups and downs of writing. I'm lucky to have been through it enough to know it is not permanent.