Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How To Make A Track Mono In Cubasis 3 | MMP

Ever try using Mono in Cubasis 3?

Well there's no Mono track or way to convert Stereo to Mono natively...

But in this week's video we share a few work arounds you may find useful.

Comments

• Good video. Useful.

• Showing my support to @MobileMusicPro . Isn't easy to make videos consistently, but I do appreciate all the work that you do.

• @seonnthaproducer said:
    Showing my support to @MobileMusicPro . Isn't easy to make videos consistently, but I do appreciate all the work that you do.

Thanks Seonn! Yah some videos like this one are super not sexy lol so they don't get many views but I think it's a bit of a sleeper as this topic keeps being brought up in forums.

• @Morgman73 said:
    Good video. Useful.

Thanks Morgman!

• edited September 2022

Don't forget to give them a "thumbs up" when you watch the video.

• Nice video @MobileMusicPro but I seriously hope we'll get a proper 'convert to mono' feature in one of the coming Cubasis updates... Simple MonoMix, Keep Left, Keep Right options would be more than enough.

When 'freezing' a mono track ask if the user wants to keep it in mono or convert to stereo instead of assuming stereo...

A 'join/split tracks' feature could be be used here as well. Select two mono tracks and 'merge' them into one stereo track with with channel 1 on the left and channel 2 on the right or mix-down to dual mono or split a stereo track to two mono tracks.

No rocket science here, just basic DAW features from mid 90s :sunglasses:

• @Samu said:
    Nice video @MobileMusicPro but I seriously hope we'll get a proper 'convert to mono' feature in one of the coming Cubasis updates... Simple MonoMix, Keep Left, Keep Right options would be more than enough.

When 'freezing' a mono track ask if the user wants to keep it in mono or convert to stereo instead of assuming stereo...

A 'join/split tracks' feature could be be used here as well. Select two mono tracks and 'merge' them into one stereo track with with channel 1 on the left and channel 2 on the right or mix-down to dual mono or split a stereo track to two mono tracks.

Excellent points Sam and I hope we get all those features as well :)

• @MobileMusicPro said:

AuriaPro seems to be in deep shite as well from the looks of it (the support forum seems to be gone from the inter web).

I think it's about time for Apple to drop da bomb and let Logic Pro out for the iPad :sunglasses:

• @Samu said:

@MobileMusicPro said:

AuriaPro seems to be in deep shite as well from the looks of it (the support forum seems to be gone from the inter web).

I think it's about time for Apple to drop da bomb and let Logic Pro out for the iPad :sunglasses:

Oh wow didn't know that about Auria, yah I think next year would be perfect time for logic to drop on iOS.