Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

4 Pockets Progressions does not start immediately in Drambo

When I load Progressions as an audiounit instrument into Drambo it does not start immediately with the transport. There is always a number of empty bars before the chord progression or arpeggio starts. I do have host sync in Progressions enabled. When I start the transport, I can see the play button lighting up and the beat counter running.
Just did some more testing and it looks as if some internal counter in Progressions does not reset:

• 1st start after loading the patch into Drambo = immediate start
  • 2nd start: When I stopped the transport at the fourth chord in the progression, Progression now waits for four bars until it starts. This even happens when I manually select chord number one in the progression.
    This does not seem to be Drambo related because other sequencer plugins "take off" immediately.

Is anybody having the same problem ? Any solutions for this ?