Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

So I'm in Detroit...AMA

Yep I visited Detroit. Came for the car show that President Biden attended just a few days ago.

Saw some cool sites. Met a ton of people, like the DJ from the radio station,

He actually explained his mobile setup to me. Maybe I'll upload the video.

I also saw the car that Supercar Blondie reviewed a few weeks ago.

Oh, and to add more drama, I'm currently driving through a severe thunderstorm.

So, let's chat

Comments

• Wait, no one commented here? First person to comment gets an app.

Also, here’s the video

Visiting the Detroit Auto Show | Season 4, Episode 4

• edited November 2022

o:)
    Aren't electric vehicules a massive joke and environnement's futur next drama ? :#

• @Gratouilli said:
    Aren't electric vehicules a massive joke and environnement's futur next drama ? :#

The question is how that electricity is produced.

• and how that car is produced

• edited November 2022

Thanks for the nice little tour Seonn!
    See how fast new threads can get lost? 😉

• @Gratouilli said:

Congratulations, @Gratouilli . You won a copy of iFretless Bass. Yep, it’s an app which never goes on sale.

• Ahhh, and I was just about to ask if you bumped into any 909's :sunglasses:

• @dobbs said:
    and how that car is produced

And this also.

• @knewspeak said:

@dobbs said:

And this also.

I'm also curious to know how those many of us who have to park our cars 100s yards away from our houses (when there's any spaces left at all when we get home after work) are going to charge overnight? Is it even possible to install AND maintain that many charging points all along the streets? And if so, I'm assuming they'll be on some kind of meter? Or are we going to require some very long cables and have a trip hazard of spaghetti all over the pavements?

• @Spidericemidas said:

@knewspeak said:

@dobbs said:

And this also.

I'm also curious to know how those many of us who have to park our cars 100s yards away from our houses (when there's any spaces left at all when we get home after work) are going to charge overnight? Is it even possible to install AND maintain that many charging points all along the streets? And if so, I'm assuming they'll be on some kind of meter? Or are we going to require some very long cables and have a trip hazard of spaghetti all over the pavements?

Yes a logistical minefield, literally.

• edited November 2022

@Spidericemidas said:

@knewspeak said:

@dobbs said:

And this also.

easy, you take your 60 pound 230V powerbank ;)

• I'm guessing no one commented because you're talking about a car show on a music forum.

• @Tarekith said:
    I'm guessing no one commented because you're talking about a car show on a music forum.

😂

• @Tarekith said:
    I'm guessing no one commented because you're talking about a car show on a music forum.

Is that what AMA means?

• ^ yup, nailed it.

I guess my first question in this “ama” would be:

Why? Why are you doing an ama as though you are a celebrity or someone that we should have burning questions for.

The fact that you need to try to buy engagement with app giveaways is really weird to me. What is it that I’m supposed to be engaging with. Some guy took a trip to some city… ok.

Sorry to be harsh, but it just feels weird to watch these sort of “look at me!” Posts on this forum. Maybe you’re already on tiktok or whatever the other platforms are that narcissists flock to, and you’re simply covering all the bases or something, but imo this is an odd place for an ama unless you are an app developer, and a weird choice of venue for flagrant self promotion that doesn’t exactly relate to music apps.

• edited November 2022

^^^^

• AMA - A Magical App giveaway.

It's like the 4th one I'm doing on the forum. Yeesh, people, chill. I'm finding a creative way to share apps with people, and encourage engagement with the community.

I do the same thing on Facebook where I give away apps as well.

Like guys, @Tarekith @taeo @palms I get you may not like all the content I post, but no need to be disrespectful.

Especially you, @Tarekith . You were one of the earlier people to encourage me to start a channel. Here's the receipt...

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/36246/im-planning-on-making-a-youtube-channel-focused-mainly-on-ios-music-production-but-edit/p1

Consider this jury duty, because you just got served...

Okay, I'll see myself out.

As always, big fan @SevenSystems . Xequence 2 was well worth the wait.

• edited November 2022

If you’re planning on making a YouTube channel focused mainly on iOS music production (as stated above), making a video about an auto show and then trying to frame it as a magical app give away seems just weird… I guess.

By all means go ahead and forge your own path to promoting your… whatever it is you’re promoting. But posting something about a car show and then stating days later you’re actually trying to give away music apps while using the term AMA which MOST people think means means Ask Me Anything, just seems confusing. I would be surprised if a single person here thought you were trying to share music apps based on your post.

Thanks for the jury duty lesson though, that make things very clear.

• @Tarekith said:
    If you’re planning on making a YouTube channel focused mainly on iOS music production (as stated above), making a video about an auto show and then trying to frame it as a magical app give away seems just weird… I guess.

By all means go ahead and forge your own path to promoting your… whatever it is you’re promoting. But posting something about a car show and then stating days later you’re actually trying to give away music apps while using the term AMA which MOST people think means means Ask Me Anything, just seems confusing. I would be surprised if a single person here thought you were trying to share music apps based on your post.

Thanks for the jury duty lesson though, that make things very clear.

All good. I'll make the title a lot clearer next time. Thanks for the tip.

• How was I being disrespectful? This post was confusing at best. I’m laughing at the absurdity. A car show? A magical app giveaway? It just seems left field, out of nowhere, and an odd way to engage. Never said I didn’t like your content. I think the video series you did with gravitas was ace, and I wish y’all would have dropped the link to the moog voyager y’all made for Drambo. 👍🏾

• @seonnthaproducer Keep on doing what you're doing, sometimes a bit 'off topic' posts are a truly refreshing touch :sunglasses:

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @taeo Thanks for the support on the Drambo video. It was intended to be an advanced series where the viewer can see how the patch was created.

@Gravitas took me into his studio and let me understand how to make a synth of Moog Voyager complexity. I could have kept that session private but it would ruin the intent which was to share the knowledge.

I don’t have Gravitas’s synth, and that’s okay. He made tools that works for his production style and has done a lot of artistic pieces channeling his knowledge of Drambo and his musical experience.

I, on the other hand, need to reflect on what synth I need to make that works with my production style. That’s the reason I didn’t post a synth on Patchstorage, despite my experience with scripting apps like Shortcuts.

Drambo is the tool that makes tool. While one can learn from a preset, it’s like drilling a hole, when one has the drill. It’s better to have the drill so you can make more holes in the wall, than stand and admire the one hole drilled by the carpenter.

• @seonnthaproducer said:
    @taeo Thanks for the support on the Drambo video. It was intended to be an advanced series where the viewer can see how the patch was created.

@Gravitas took me into his studio and let me understand how to make a synth of Moog Voyager complexity. I could have kept that session private but it would ruin the intent which was to share the knowledge.

I don’t have Gravitas’s synth, and that’s okay. He made tools that works for his production style and has done a lot of artistic pieces channeling his knowledge of Drambo and his musical experience.

I, on the other hand, need to reflect on what synth I need to make that works with my production style. That’s the reason I didn’t post a synth on Patchstorage, despite my experience with scripting apps like Shortcuts.

Drambo is the tool that makes tool. While one can learn from a preset, it’s like drilling a hole, when one has the drill. It’s better to have the drill so you can make more holes in the wall, than stand and admire the one hole drilled by the carpenter.

I get what you’re saying, and that is exactly the reason I asked, to learn from. Of the dozens of patches I have from patchstorage, most of them serve as reverse engineering projects, templates, and starting points for associated ideas and concepts. Any info on Drambo is always appreciated…the manual, Ben Richards and the SFM series has only taken me so far..