Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BLEASS Megalit Wavetable Synth Leaked! Coming Nov 11th ‘22

2»

Comments

• @rs2000 said:
    (except Drambo's Wave Effects to some extent).

And those Wave Effects are 'insane' (when combined) and allows one to re-shape an ordinary wave to almost 'anything'.
    When I'm on the lazy side and need to 'draw' frames for a wave-table I use the samplers in SunVox (one with the wave I 'draw' and one to where I copy all the 'frames' one after another which I then export as *.wav and import into Drambo's WT oscillator).

But still I would not mind a built-in 'wave draw/edit' as there's already very nice tools for editing curves and points in Drambo.
    In addition to 'drawing the wave' a frame could also be creating using 256 partials with presets for basic shapes and a 'swap swap mode' between waveform and partial editing.

Cheers!

• @rs2000 said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@auxmux said:
    Looks great. I really hope it supports user wavetables.

Me too along with "draw your own wavetable" functions! 🤩 This is amazing!

@frosttrance_7 said:
    I hope you can edit the waveforms via harmonics. Otherwise, I am still waiting for an additive synth from BLEASS.

Indeed. We already have fantastic wavetable synths on iOS (Quanta, FRMS, Drambo, Electribe Wave and not the least Groove Rider - all supporting AUv3) but none of them give us good wavetable editing functions (except Drambo's Wave Effects to some extent). I still have to rely on desktop for that.

Also Polywave too. 😉

• Any ideas on price?!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 😂🤣😂 it’s not that serious. How do you remove a post? I’ll take mines down.

• @ninobeatz said:
    😂🤣😂 it’s not that serious. How do you remove a post? I’ll take mines down.

Ask @CapnWillie to delete 1 or merge them 😛

• Will there be an introduction price?

• @Slush said:
    Will there be an introduction price?

I’ll know in a few hours

• @ninobeatz said:

@Slush said:
    Will there be an introduction price?

I’ll know in a few hours

I guess they will go the pre-order route as usual :sunglasses:

• I love Bleass, I can’t wait for this.

• @Burner said:
    Exactly. They‘ll announce on their official channels and anyone can drop it in the forum

Who said otherwise? Get out of your bag!!

• @Burner said:

@ninobeatz said:
    I’ll know in a few hours

Relax, compadre 🙄😆

Another reason..the ABF is the ABF. 🤣😂🤣 No worries. I won’t post in here anymore. Thought I was being helpful but oh well 🤷🏾‍♂️

• @ninobeatz said:

Another reason..the ABF is the ABF. 🤣😂🤣 No worries. I won’t post in here anymore. Thought I was being helpful but oh well 🤷🏾‍♂️

Don't judge the whole forum based on a few 'annoyances' :sunglasses:

• @Samu said:

@ninobeatz said:

Don't judge the whole forum based on a few 'annoyances' :sunglasses:

Understood 😎

• @ninobeatz said:

@Burner said:

@ninobeatz said:
    I’ll know in a few hours

Relax, compadre 🙄😆

What do you mean? What do you think is characteristic of this forum?

• Cool,I hope it has filter key tracking like monolith. I miss this function on alpha.

• @Burner said:
    Credit to @eylvy who spotted and posted this earlier in the deleted duplicate thread. Posting here so more people see/hear it and are aware and ready for Friday 😉🙏

Thanks for the repost, I'll be getting this when it drops...
    (I'm a BLEASS Addict).

• 🤣😂🤣 ..Just make sure YOU’RE ready. BLEASS already knows what’s good over here 😎

• @Samu said:

@Burner said:
    Credit to @eylvy who spotted and posted this earlier in the deleted duplicate thread. Posting here so more people see/hear it and are aware and ready for Friday 😉🙏

Thanks for the repost, I'll be getting this when it drops...
    (I'm a BLEASS Addict).

Big same mate. I love everything Bleass creates! That's no understatement. Discovered them during my Summer of Ambient, and I'm terribly excited! 😃

• So cool, that megalit Dropped today 🤟

• -Noise generator with dedicated high and low pass filters

This right here is something I’ve always wanted if I ever learned to build a synth. I’m sure others exist that have a separate noise filter, but this is the first I’ve actually encountered. Not a huge Bleass guy but gotta take the plunge for this.

• @oat_phipps said:
    -Noise generator with dedicated high and low pass filters

This right here is something I’ve always wanted if I ever learned to build a synth. I’m sure others exist that have a separate noise filter, but this is the first I’ve actually encountered. Not a huge Bleass guy but gotta take the plunge for this.

Personally I'd prefer 'decimated' noise that can be fed thru filters as it adds a LOT more variety.
    I'll stick with Drambo for now...

• @Samu said:

@oat_phipps said:
    -Noise generator with dedicated high and low pass filters

Personally I'd prefer 'decimated' noise that can be fed thru filters as it adds a LOT more variety.
    I'll stick with Drambo for now...

I like weird people!