Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Website app sales

Are there any websites that offer when certain iOS apps are running sales on a daily basis?

Comments

  • @yourmommachews said:
    Are there any websites that offer when certain iOS apps are running sales on a daily basis?

    Here: https://appsliced.co
    You can sign up for alerts by creating an account and specifying an amount threshold

  • We have a great guy here that tells us every time there is a music and graphics app sales. This is the place: https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/48520/2022-ios-app-sales-discussion#latest

  • App Sliced is good for setting alerts for prices dropping below a certain threshold.

  • edited September 20

    Thanks @magnusovi appreciate the compliment.

    Appsliced as mentioned, it’s free just sign up with any email. Simply use the search to find the app you want, then set notifications. You can set them for the app price, and/or for IAPs. They are 2 separate notifications. They will email you when app price drops or when IAP drops, if both notifications are set.

    Appagg does too, you need to sign up with a gmail account

    CheapCharts, you can sign up, create a wishlist, and I believe you get some type of notification.

    Good sites to check for sales but without notifications, at least as far as I know…

    SynthyFrog
    iOSnoops

  • @magnusovi said:
    We have a great guy here that tells us every time there is a music and graphics app sales. This is the place: https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/48520/2022-ios-app-sales-discussion#latest

    I try to categorize it as anything that could be useful to a musician or a creative type at any stage of their journey. Music makers from hobbyists to career professionals need pics/graphics for albums, Flyers, social accounts, they need tools & utilities, notes & productivity, etc... obviously music stuff is at the forefront, but it’s Basically anything creative or could be useful to a creative type. Cheers.

  • @Poppadocrock said:

    @magnusovi said:
    We have a great guy here that tells us every time there is a music and graphics app sales. This is the place: https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/48520/2022-ios-app-sales-discussion#latest

    I try to categorize it as anything that could be useful to a musician or a creative type at any stage of their journey. Music makers from hobbyists to career professionals need pics/graphics for albums, Flyers, social accounts, they need tools & utilities, notes & productivity, etc... obviously music stuff is at the forefront, but it’s Basically anything creative or could be useful to a creative type. Cheers.

    @Poppadocrock. I wish I tagged you in my first post. But yeah Poppadoc is the man ‘round here! You have no idea how much bread I have saved thanks to him.

  • Thanks man. Just one of many helpful people round these parts…

Sign In or Register to comment.